Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I had an early pickup at UD tonight 7:15 pm 4 students which led to a second trip to the OD. It was parents weekend so I thought maybe the students will be a little better. So at 215 am I accepted a request off Stewart. It was a "no show rider" after 5 minutes and 2 text messages. I drove 17 minutes to take it so I accepted the next trip to 404 Stonemill at 240 am. BIG MISTAKE. 4 drunk assholes. Wrong address but they did walk to me within 5 minutes...drop off was Marriott which was not entered they expected me to know how to get there!! I said if you dont want me to ask for directions then please enter the address it is our procedure. This led to everyone getting verbally abusive at me telling me I was rude from the get go..so at .43 miles I stopped my vehicle and said "everyone out of my car!!" your ride is over with me. I will not be treated like this. I am following the rules. 1M3F = 1 star. That is what I got from them and it was worth it to get them out of my life. Too bad it was the end of a perfect night with pickups. All 5 stars...My acceptance rating is going to be really bad because I ignored 4 pickups at UD in a row after these AHs
Those type always suck

Sorry for your misfortune. Driving 17 minutes for a pickup is a recipe for paying for the privilege to drive people. Uber can't hold your accept rate against you, so forget about that. And don't sweat refusing service to folks that are hammered. It's in your best interest when there's no one capable of babysitting the hammered ones. If the Uber passenger(s) are using a ride arranged by a family member, bar tender, bouncer, etc pouring their problem into your backseat just say OH HELL NO.

Sorry for your misfortune. Driving 17 minutes for a pickup is a recipe for paying for the privilege to drive people. Uber can't hold your accept rate against you, so forget about that. And don't sweat refusing service to folks that are hammered. It's in your best interest when there's no one capable of babysitting the hammered ones. If the Uber passenger(s) are using a ride arranged by a family member, bar tender, bouncer, etc pouring their problem into your backseat just say OH HELL NO.
That was written in September 2015 I had only been driving for one month LOL i went on to only Uber in Cincinnati and I have completely stopped it is not worth the pay & wear & tear on the vehicle.

Uber and Lyft are both not great. I am driving but only after my dayjob for an hour or two to pick people up after they leave work. Otherwise its not really worth it. UD it not worth it at all stay away if possible. I get tired of going around in a circle for almost nothing.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.