UCF KIDS

koshaman

It seems every time I go to the UCF area, My score suffers. They just don't give 5☆. I drove there last 2 days there because it's been surging. My rating went from 4.9 to 4.82 WTF. They keep doing that they will not have a ride anywhere. My car is clean, get car wash and vacuum every day. They get to choose the music or hook up there phone. Adjust the temperature to there liking. What else can you do for a 5 min drive.

SlurredReaction

It seems every time I go to the UCF area, My score suffers. They just don't give 5☆. I drove there last 2 days there because it's been surging. My rating went from 4.9 to 4.82 WTF. They keep doing that they will not have a ride anywhere. My car is clean, get car wash and vacuum every day. They get to choose the music or hook up there phone. Adjust the temperature to there liking. What else can you do for a 5 min drive.
Stick to Disney area including all of the hotels surrounding them. Universal as well. Sometimes
I-drive, but try not to hang there for too long. This is my rating from only working said areas. And don't be afraid to be picky. As you can see my acceptance rate isn't the greatest.

Attachments

koshaman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was only in this area because it was surging. But most of the rides were less than 10 min on average 5 min I usually do the attraction area and downtown as well as winter park. But I usually stay out of UCF area as well as Altamonte Apopka and sanford every time I'm in that area the rides are short and you make no money. I like attractions area.

wavecrazed

2Cents

UCF kids for the most part are the most unappreciative... Not horrible just not worth too much thought or effort.
They also look down upon drivers...
Little do they know they are the misguided ones.

Surges tend to bring lower ratings. The passengers are being critical of Uber but the driver gets punished.

Ubertimes

ask them straight out, is this a five star ride?
If they say no then Mark one star!

Mars Troll Number 4

I wish i could find it, but i found a survey somewhere once upon a time that showed a marked decrease across the board in ratings for surge fares. Wish i could find it.

Brittania

I took a group last week from a party to steal and shake and one threw up along the way. Thank God he made it out the window and I only had to hose off the side.

OrlandoUberX

I took a group last week from a party to steal and shake and one threw up along the way. Thank God he made it out the window and I only had to hose off the side.
Even if they barf on the side of the vehicle you can still get a cleaning. Always take photos and document and ask for a cleaning fee.

OrlandoUberX

Are you a UCF alum that uses your vehicle to transport kids that puke all over it?
Yea, I did my masters degree at UCF. If I end out there I will pick up UCF kids. College kids have a lot of disposable income because they haven't learned the value of money yet.

skyjuice

You are doing too much for those UCF little chits. Less is more when it comes to Uber, especially the fact that it's already a dirt cheap service when it's not surging 2.5x or more. Think of it this way. You pull up in your nice clean, fresh smelling car and get paid peanuts for your efforts. The rider knows this and they don't give a damn so you end up getting shafted. In their eyes, they see that as desperation. The only thing I provide in my car is a clean interior and two charging ports. One for apple and the other for android. That's it !
Remember, they're paying for the ride, not the car.

SlurredReaction

You are doing too much for those UCF little chits. Less is more when it comes to Uber, especially the fact that it's already a dirt cheap service when it's not surging 2.5x or more. Think of it this way. You pull up in your nice clean, fresh smelling car and get paid peanuts for your efforts. The rider knows this and they don't give a damn so you end up getting shafted. In their eyes, they see that as desperation. The only thing I provide in my car is a clean interior and two charging ports. One for apple and the other for android. That's it !
Remember, they're paying for the ride, not the car.
Same here on only clean interior and charging ports.