UberX

jakelong159

How many people can UberX take in one ride? Assuming I'm the one who request the ride along with my 2 other friends. The ride I requested from this location to that location is $50, so does that mean the cost only $50 for 3 people? We each also have a small carry on luggage, does that count too? We are on a budget, trying to figure out what's best for us

Dammit Mazzacane

How many people can UberX take in one ride?
Four passengers plus one driver.

Assuming I'm the one who request the ride along with my 2 other friends. The ride I requested from this location to that location is $50, so does that mean the cost only $50 for 3 people?
Yes.
We each also have a small carry on luggage, does that count too?
It is included in the fare assuming it fits in the vehicle. If it does not fit in the vehicle then expect it to be on somebody's lap.

We are on a budget, trying to figure out what's best for us
Compare and contrast Uber versus Lyft pricing for the same route to find the best deal.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Pax Collector

You can fit up to four people in an UberX ride. The cost is the same regardless of the number of riders.

As far as the carry on luggage, depending on the type of vehicle, you might or might not be able to fit it all. It's best to get XL for comfort and convenience.