UberX XL

ricks2524

Only been driving for a couple of months. I have a full size SUV with the 3 row seating. Is it or can it be worthwhile to list as a XL? I know it cost the pax more but does it help the driver any?

I already posted this earlier, Sorry. Should have a delete option Admins

Spotscat

In my little slice of Heaven, XL rides pay a little over 50% more than X rides,

Something I have noticed is that there are passengers who will pay for an XL vehicle because they want some room - they don't want to be jammed like sardines into a small car.

Reactions: MHR

azndriver87

do xl only during day time, before 8pm, you can select this in the app

at night time, open to all rides, make sure you accept only 4.8 and above, anything under will be not worth the headache. there's a reason why they're under 4.8 ratings

ricks2524

do xl only during day time, before 8pm, you can select this in the app

at night time, open to all rides, make sure you accept only 4.8 and above, anything under will be not worth the headache. there's a reason why they're under 4.8 ratings

How can you select to do XL only? I will always do both but just curious

Snowblind

How can you select to do XL only? I will always do both but just curious

Screenshot_20170919-143211[1].png

MHR

In my little slice of Heaven, XL rides pay a little over 50% more than X rides,

Something I have noticed is that there are passengers who will pay for an XL vehicle because they want some room - they don't want to be jammed like sardines into a small car.
I got an XL ride to take a wedding dress to a venue. There was a bride with it but she wanted to be able to lay the dress flat for transport.