• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberX > UberEATS ?

ech

In my short experience doing uber eats I've realized I spend around 3x as long from start to finish delivering food as I do on an average uberX trip. Yet the pay for both is the same. For example, a 30 min uberEATS food run will net me about $10 profit, conversely a 10-12 min uberX will net me around the same amount.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?

2Cents

In my short experience doing uber eats I've realized I spend around 3x as long from start to finish delivering food as I do on an average uberX trip. Yet the pay for both is the same. For example, a 30 min uberEATS food run will net me about $10 profit, conversely a 10-12 min uberX will net me around the same amount.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?
You clear a profit?

Bpr2

Sounds about right. Uber should pay us for the time waiting for the order to be ready...
If the wait is 15+ minutes. After pick up, thumbs down and long wait. After drop off, e-mail uber from the trip history and explain. If you timed it correctly then they usually compensate you. Usually it’s an extra $5