UberX post your ratings as of today..........

Reversoul

My rating: active

Give yourself a big pat on the back for that rating. You're an uber wet dream.

So what you gonna buy at the uber gift shop when you cash all your stars?

I'm gonna get an uber key chain.

Or should I save my stars until I have enough for the uber coffee mug? The uber fanny pack sounds good too.

Hmm...can't decide.

Last edited:

kes1981

Why???? A 4.61 after 5k rides is treated the same as a 4.99 after 5k rides. Uber doesn't care what your rating is. Stop wasting your time and energy giving it a thought. A driver would have to be a colossal @@@@@@bag and have a disgusting car to not get the minimum.

The only thing a high rating is good for is it gives you wiggle room to kick pax out of your car without fear of being deactivated.

Frank Ditt

I took an Uber to drop off my car at the shop and the driver said that he heard if you have a 5 star rating after 500 trips you get a free vacation to Hawaii. He'd been driving for two weeks and said that he hoped to get his 4.6 up to a 5 soon.??? Didn't have the heart to help him with the math.

soulwarrior

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My rating: active

Give yourself a big pat on the back for that rating. You're an uber wet dream.

So what you gonna buy at the uber gift shop when you cash all your stars?

I'm gonna get an uber key chain.

Or should I save my stars until I have enough for the uber coffee mug? The uber fanny pack sounds good too.

Hmm...can't decide.
Not trying to one up anyone. Just thought we could talk amongst ourselves and figure out if there are simple ways to get our ratings up without water and candies. I have no doubt there are people who have a higher rating than me and I want to know what they are doing so I can learn.
The higher our ratings the more we can deny the entitled people their ridiculous requests without concern that their 1* will get us close to deactivation.
Yes...it means nothing yet people get deactivated becaus of it. It's a reality we have to deal with.
I apologize if it came across as offensive or arrogant.
BTW, if you are one of those people that is just a jackhole no matter what then just refrain from commenting anymore. I am looking to learn here not get into unnecessary drama. Uber already creates enough of that.

soulwarrior

Why???? A 4.61 after 5k rides is treated the same as a 4.99 after 5k rides. Uber doesn't care what your rating is. Stop wasting your time and energy giving it a thought. A driver would have to be a colossal ******bag and have a disgusting car to not get the minimum.

The only thing a high rating is good for is it gives you wiggle room to kick pax out of your car without fear of being deactivated.
Good question. So we could learn from each other simple ways other than water and candies to keep our ratings up.

soulwarrior

At one point I realized that non raters could help my ratings if I could motivate them to rate me. Obviously the trip wasn't so bad that they gave me a non 5* and we all know that unhappy people love to communicate that unhappiness. In our scenario it is a lower than 5*.

soulwarrior

I think I started driving for Uber since 2014.The past yea and half doing it part time for like 20-25hours beside my day time job.I remembered I used to make big money when I started it at mid 2014.
When do you normally drive?