UberX plus now changed to Comfort

Mehmet2

After all confusion Its looks like uber changed the uberx plus to uber comfort lets see now hopefully we get plenty of them

Mehmet2

More airport jobs this month maybe :smiles:

Waiting at the airport que for more than an hour and taking a 5km trip and load their heavy luggage or get a trip 5km to airport especially on peak times and all the way you listen to that stupid pax asking you hows the business going and telling he doesn't get taxi anymore because uber drivers suks better do u get that feeling what do you do than? just thinking of giving 1 star and yet they dont even care about their ratings because its no matter once you suk. I would be really more happy making $0 instead of this $hit

minnoshh

After waiting at the domestic airport for over 1 hour i got a short trip and a notification telling me that i will be at the top of the queue for my next trip at the airport. I was planning on going back than as i was dropping off the pax i got a stacked ping request. I didnt accept so i could go back to the airport. I declined another ping but i accepted the third ping as i was trying to head back to the airport. It was a short trip too but it took me further away from the airport.
Is my place at the top of the queue still on offer after accepting more trips else where?

Max Arnold

After waiting at the domestic airport for over 1 hour i got a short trip and a notification telling me that i will be at the top of the queue for my next trip at the airport. I was planning on going back than as i was dropping off the pax i got a stacked ping request. I didnt accept so i could go back to the airport. I declined another ping but i accepted the third ping as i was trying to head back to the airport. It was a short trip too but it took me further away from the airport.
Is my place at the top of the queue still on offer after accepting more trips else where?
The last time I took a short trip from the Domestic Que, it said it would hold my position in the Que for 6 hours.
I did 4 stacked trips when I was on my way back to the Domestic Que and finally returned 3.25 hours later and got a 35+ trip as I was entering the car park.
The short answer is "Yes"
You should have taken the trips and then headed back as you should have 6 hours to get there.

Jonny2017

I did the same, ended up being away from the airport the full 6 hrs, yet as soon as I got back I was 1-5 again.

It’s pretty safe!

Mulder99

The last time I took a short trip from the Domestic Que, it said it would hold my position in the Que for 6 hours.
I did 4 stacked trips when I was on my way back to the Domestic Que and finally returned 3.25 hours later and got a 35+ trip as I was entering the car park.
The short answer is "Yes"
You should have taken the trips and then headed back as you should have 6 hours to get there.

Interesting :smiles:

?

WestSydGuy

https://www.uber.com/en-AU/drive/sydney/airports/syd/ note you need to wait 15mins in queue for short trip to work, even if it mentions short trip protection on the screen, has slipped me up before :smiles: