UberX pay Salt Lake City September 2017

Robert111

Hi my name is Robert I'm only getting paid $0.71 per mile and eight cents per minute under uberX and Salt Lake City can anybody tell me why???
Earlier this year I was getting paid $0.95 a mile and $0.11 per minute I feel like I'm getting ripped off can anybody explain this to me please!

Shad

You're getting paid the same.. They are just displaying it differently in the app now. Now they show your actual earnings after Uber takes their cut. Before, they just broke it down based on what the customer paid, then you had to guess what your cut was.

Robert111

Hi my name is Robert I'm only getting paid $0.71 per mile and eight cents per minute under uberX and Salt Lake City can anybody tell me why???
Earlier this year I was getting paid $0.95 a mile and $0.11 per minute I feel like I'm getting ripped off can anybody explain this to me please!

Thank you Shad I appreciate your post I've been driving for Uber for over a year now and I wish we just got paid more. Uber has made some good improvements but I wish they would help us out with gas Etc. They have a great day thank you for responding to my post. :smiles: