1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberX fares to increase earnings per hour??? WTF

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Sdusa2, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Sdusa2

Sdusa2

UBERX FARES REDUCED IN PHOENIX

In an effort to keep demand growing, this Friday, we're lowering prices to increase ridership, trips and earnings per hour.

Just received this email but they kept the Rider Fee the same...Phuque Uber

Starting Friday, September 11 at 2pm, the new uberX rates will go into effect.

OLD RATES
    $4.00 minimum fare
    $1.50 base fare
    $0.18 per minute
    $1.05 per mile
    $1.00 Safe Ride Fee
    NEW RATES
    $4.00 minimum fare
    $1.00 base fare
    $0.16 per minute
    $0.90 per mile
    $1.00 Safe Ride Fee

2. Dexcaliber

Dexcaliber

Driving:
    UberX
    This is just plain stupidity on Uber's part.

Sdusa2 likes this.
  3. uberparadise

uberparadise

Driving:
    UberX
    Next email soon. $3.50. Min. 10 cents min. .85 mile. Dallas ft worth market. It is a joke ! Really hurts ! Surge is your only hope or just move on with your life. UBER thinks we are all so desperate for $$. Maybe is S E Asia but not in USA. Many customers that pay 4 or 5 bucks should tip $5 bucks then we could survive. But tips are included correct ?

Sdusa2 likes this.
  4. Sdusa2

Sdusa2

unnamed.gif Where are the TRIPS? Can't have increased trips if there are more drivers than riders

5. Sdusa2

Sdusa2

I am going to tell these entitled phuques of ASU students that I will drive them from Point A to Point B ...if they want a third stop added to it, they have to complete the first trip and request another ride for the second trip...I almost got screwed yesterday on a passenger calling Uber and telling them I took an inefficient route (per their request to do so)

6. merkurfan

merkurfan

Driving:
    UberX
    it's impossible to double the number of trips you do per hour. Uber has no limit to the number of trips per hour their system can handle. For a driver in a metro area 20-25 paid miles per hour is about as good as it's gonna get for them.

Sdusa2 likes this.
  7. Jdemonto

Jdemonto

Driving:
    Livery
    Yeah those rates aren't going to help. Most of the customers I pickup think it's already cheap lowering the rates seems like an act of desperation. At some point it's no longer worth it for drivers. I'm near that point...

8. Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  9. If you plan to be here awhile, best to use an anonymous avatar. For your own sense of well being.

10. ArsenalGunner

ArsenalGunner

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    This is crazy! .90 cents a mile? Most Uber clients think the rates are unethical already. Its funny how Uber lowered the rates, but the safety fee is still the same, their 20% fees also remain the same.

ARonMaXX, PhoenicianBlind and Sdusa2 like this.
  11. ubergif.gif

How about this instead Uber?
    • Higher Prices = Better Quality Riders
    • Better Quality Riders = Increased Tips
    • Increased Tips = No need for more Trips
    • No need for more Trips = Happier Drivers
    Ahhh the crazy **** Uber will come up with...