UberX 15 year old requirement?

here2der

Looking at a low-mileage 2005 that would work better for some home remodelling, painting, and door restoration projects I do. Planning to get back at it full-time, eventually. but I was hoping I could use it part-time for Uber, possibly till the end of the year. Anyone understand the way their 15 year vehicle age requirement works (UberX in Florida is 15)? Is it based off rolled off the assembly line date or model year till December 31?

Daisey77

Looking at a low-mileage 2005 that would work better for some home remodelling, painting, and door restoration projects I do. Planning to get back at it full-time, eventually. but I was hoping I could use it part-time for Uber, possibly till the end of the year. Anyone understand the way their 15 year vehicle age requirement works (UberX in Florida is 15)? Is it based off rolled off the assembly line date or model year till December 31?
I'm not in Florida but here in Colorado it is based off the model year till the end of December

Brianod

Here in CT it's a 12 year limit. That's a CT law, not a Uber limit for any networked transportation vehicle (Lyft or Uber). I have a 2011 Prius that I can pick up passengers with until Jan 1, 2023. Then they would only allow me to deliver food after that until I get a newer vehicle.