Uber Drivers Forum banner

UberSUV @ MCO

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Shine'ola 
#1 ·
Anyone on here & when did this come about. I see UberBLACK is down to 2.40/mile while the SUV is at 2.65/mile

#5 ·
This is a prime example of why someone should not go out and spend $50,000 on a Uber Black vehicle and the commercial insurance. Uber just drops the rates without notice and kills any chance of making any decent return.

I see those Uber Blacks sitting for hours in commercial lot at the airport and they are not moving compared to everything else in that lot.

#6 ·
The Uber black drivers I know are telling me 3 to 4 days a week they are extremely busy at the airport, and they all seem satisfied with what they are making. I would go do it myself if I knew 100% that Uber X was never going to be let in at the airport, but there is no guarantee of that and Uber X would kill the Uber black business if they let them in someday.

#7 ·
but there is no guarantee of that and Uber X would kill the Uber black business if they let them in someday.
Uber has no credibility, they have squandered any they had at the start and is now an untrusted even hostile partner to all drivers. If anyone thinks the rates cannot go any lower, I would like to introduce to you the Detroit market, coming to Orlando sometime VERY soon.

Get out while you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.