• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

#UberSENIOR | Uber partners with senior citizen group in hunt for new drivers

Sacto Burbs

Hahaha! Keep it up Sacto Burbs your turn is coming! :smiles:
In my book anyone over 30 is an old fart. That's when they start whining about not being young anymore.

I learned this from a 45 year old friend who was playing ultimate frisbee with 25 year olds laughing at them because they were whining about how tired they were , unlike in their youth. He was babyfaceed and ran circles around all of them. They all thought he was 28.

And on a similar note I had a passenger who is 25 years old telling me how he was off to play disc golf. What a wimp. That's not a real sport. Unless you play Ultimate Frisbee you ain't jack . Thank you, I feel better now.

Last edited:

Tx rides

In my book anyone over 30 is an old fart. That's when they start whining about not being young anymore.

I learned this from a 45 year old friend who was playing ultimate frisbee with 25 year olds laughing at them because they were whining about how tired they were , unlike in their youth. He was babyfaceed and ran circles around all of them. They all thought he was 28.

And on a similar note I had a passenger who is 25 years old telling me how he was off to play disc golf. What a wimp. That's not a real sport. Unless you play Ultimate Frisbee you ain't jack . Thank you, I feel better now.
I'm 51. I'll take old. It beats being dead, and it beats people thinking I'm a dumbass who can't function without a smartphone, cannot process more than 140 characters at a time, and needs to live off my parents until I'm 30 :-)