UBERSelect STRIKE in Dallas!!!

It's time for UBERSelect drivers to refuse to take UBERXpassengers. We didn't buy our expensive cars, to take cheap fares. UBERBLACK had a strike in Dallas and won! We need to do the same, so all we get is SELECT fares. There aren't enough UBERX drivers in Dallas, that's why UBERSelect drivers are having to take cheaper fares. It means faster oil changes, more car washes, tires, more gas, etc. and all this for about $7 an hour. Who is with me? I drive a $65,000 car and only because I was promised UBERSelect passengers ONLY. When do we STRIKE????

z289sec

I have quit using my Uber Select car. Did use it last night, but haven't in months. Best way to avoid making low dollars per hour, is to not drive the popular areas. Worked Fri and Sat night, from 7-2;30 ish, all X rides, and made almost 400.00, between Uber and Lyft. All but three rides were in the non popular areas. If you get out away from the areas all the other drivers continually patrol, there are some decent fares. Or, stay in the hotspots and get $2.64 fares all night.

You will get zero Select rides doing this though, but if you're gonna get stuck with X rides, may as well make them good fares.

UberSolo

It's time for UBERSelect drivers to refuse to take UBERXpassengers. We didn't buy our expensive cars, to take cheap fares. UBERBLACK had a strike in Dallas and won! We need to do the same, so all we get is SELECT fares. There aren't enough UBERX drivers in Dallas, that's why UBERSelect drivers are having to take cheaper fares. It means faster oil changes, more car washes, tires, more gas, etc. and all this for about $7 an hour. Who is with me? I drive a $65,000 car and only because I was promised UBERSelect passengers ONLY. When do we STRIKE????
suggest u unload the $65K ride and procure a 50mpg, Low maintenance Prius. or try the food/ janitorial service industries

Uberdummy

You're dreaming. Last year a stupid uber x driver tried to organize a "strike". The genius got a bunch of fools interested in a strike starting 5 pm Friday to 5 Pm Sunday. With an open and closing time why would Uber do anything about it? Needless to say it flopped.

KMANDERSON

You don't have to take them ignore the Uber x ping,as part of the lawsuit settlement you cannot be deactivated for not accepting.

andaas

I would hope that you didn't purchase your expensive car to work as a vehicle for hire at all.

twinwillow

I hope you have a few good books to read during all the spare time you'll have between Uber Select (only) rides.

Adieu

Uhm just spam support for a switchable vehicles account dude

And keep it up

With UberOC it tooka like 3-5 emails.... With LyftOC, a working togglable premier account took ***65*** emails

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm tired of U ERX passengers getting the luxury of riding in my luxury car for 10c a minute. If we don't strike we will continue to get paid less and less. In the summer they will lower fares again, saying" it's high demand season and that means more riders for you. So the more ride you take, the more money you make ". This is BS. And I'm tired of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unless you're at the airport or Highland Park......yes. Dallas passengers want the cheapest ride and unfortunately they get to ride in luxury cars, since UBERSELECT drivers have to pick up UBERX pax.

Bad uber pro

Is it realistic to get 5+ rides on select or uber black if you are online 10-12 hours a day?
Select maybe , black very rare and trips are mostly short. I am online 22hours a day and been averaging 4 this week. Still in the negative got the week

Bear75063

I'm tired of U ERX passengers getting the luxury of riding in my luxury car for 10c a minute. If we don't strike we will continue to get paid less and less. In the summer they will lower fares again, saying" it's high demand season and that means more riders for you. So the more ride you take, the more money you make ". This is BS. And I'm tired of it.
Who is this "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket? I don't see a huge hue and cry over the things you rail about from other drivers. Unless you are willing to get a couple hundred drivers to protest outside the Plano office, I would say you were just pissing in the wind. Dont get me wrong. I hear what you are saying, but it is not realistic. Hell, i cant get uber to pay much attention to the fact i have to go into the app for toll reimbursement for 95% of trips that go through tolls. and i started in December!

JimS

There is no point in having any sort of strike until it hurts. You must get a majority of drivers willing to stop PERMANENTLY for a strike to work. And, quite frankly, Uber would just assume pull the service than to capitulate.