1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber's top dealmaker & trusted adviser has resigned following reports of a sexual-misconduct

Discussion in 'News' started by BurgerTiime, Oct 22, 2018.

1. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    Full story: https://p.businessinsider.com/ubers-top-dealmaker-cameron-poetzscher-resigns-2018-10
    [​IMG]
    Uber executive Cameron Poetzscher, who led corporate development at the ride-hailing startup, has resigned following reports of an investigation into sexual misconduct, according to The Wall Street Journal.

A spokesperson for Uber confirmed Poetzscher's departure to Business Insider without commenting on the reason.

"We thank Cam for his four and half years of service to Uber," the person said.

Poetzscher, a close adviser to CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, led Uber through its $7.7 billion investment from SoftBank.

tohunt4me likes this.
  2. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    You mean to say that kissing Dara’s ass is considered sexual misconduct??

Cigars, New2This, Rakos and 6 others like this.
  3. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    They’re cleaning house before the anticipated ipo.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

It’s been awhile. Just like old times.

backstreets-trans and tohunt4me like this.
  5. My Gawd !

That is the Career " KISS OF DEATH"
    Nowadays !

Why cant they keep it in their pants !

Executives .. .. Call a professional !

Cheaper than Lawyers !

backstreets-trans and 1.5xorbust like this.
  6. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Yeah deal making is known to cause extremely high levels of testosterone.

Rakos likes this.
  7. Rakos

Rakos

Driving:
    UberXL
    Isn't this what brothels are for....8>O

Monkeys don't need them...8>)

Rakos
    Copy of chimpreading.jpg

1.5xorbust likes this.
  8. UBERPROcolorado

UBERPROcolorado

Driving:
    UberX
    Our top business leaders have been harassed by the #metoo scam, . Sure there are creeps that disrespect females in the work place. But the wave of allegations are suspicious.

I am seeing many of our Nations best business leaders being lost, based on shakey allegations. Often the allegations are designed to reap a large paycheck.

It seems to me that we need to rethink how we deal with these allegations. We need to better protect our best and brightest from bogus complaints.

Instead of just tossing a male executive out because the company fears a law suit.....remove civil suits as a remedy for work place harassment allegations and use the criminal Court instead.

The standard in criminal court is much higher and requires more than just an allegation. There must be real evidence.

By removing the financial reward of a sweet settlement, via civil suits, I will bet that there will be less claims. And those that are truly creeps, jail would be the end game.

Our Nation just cannot afford to lose great business leaders without a real investigation. Our Nations business leaders deserve support and not the games being played by thw liberals.

Rakos likes this.
  9. Look at what is happening at GOOGLE !

World Wide Walkout.

49 fired!

I did a brief spot on it.
    Swept off to " Stories".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Rakos likes this.