Ubers PDB Plus

Fshdaspcl

same exact hours as the Boost and Hourly programs.... I've been trying these hours and trust me its a challenge to get 1.5 rides an hour with traffic....

Jimmy Bernat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
70 rides in 3.5 days. Very doable but y only 200? My PDB bonus for 75 rides was usually close to 300 and I got 7 days to complete it.

KevRyde

Check out the higher ride requirements on my offer. I guess Uber likes you the best now.

12900.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy Bernat

Knock out a 100 rides in 3.5 days collect 20% bonus and an extra $200. That's probably a $2000 week

R44KDEN

I got one of the offers this week as well - but I think it was to my Select account. I have no idea. I just deleted it. It was the same offer as Jimmy B's. I'd be lucky to do 1-2 select trips a week.

FAC

I got it but I was confused. Do the rides only count during the blue hours?

Jimmy Bernat

I got it but I was confused. Do the rides only count during the blue hours?
No hour restrictions the blue hour chart is pointless it's just saying when demand is highest
Just rides done between 4pm Thursday and 11:59 Sunday

KevRyde

I can't make it. Uber doesnt like me
Did you also get the regular PDB offer this week that pays 20% for completing 75 rides? I'm curious why some people - e.g. Jimmy - get a $200 PDB+ bonus for completing a mere 70 trips while others - e.g. Kevin and ATG - have to complete 100 trips to get $200. Could that be because we're already up for the 20% PDB bonus for completing 75 trips for the week?

upload_2016-8-5_8-37-21.png

My acceptance rate for week is currently sitting at 62%. I'm not sure if it's worth bringing that up to 80% for an extra $50. The PDB+ offer isn't clear about whether the 80% acceptance rate requirement is for the entire week or just the Thursday thru Sunday period.

I'm sure once I get into the habit of taking advantage of the new and long overdue ability to log out during a ride that I'll see my acceptance rate go up.

upload_2016-8-5_8-43-46.png

Last edited:

Jimmy Bernat

I gotta believe it's because you're already getting the 20% bonus offer and I did not receive that this week.
I'm not even going to opt in as I'm focusing on getting my 20% PDB with Lyft thus week. I've only gotta get 33 rides to get that bonus. Which will probably only be $150 not the usual 250 to $280 I was use to with Ubers PDB but I still think I will clear a Grand this week
I've just had to really alter my schedule and strategy with Lyft. I like working days but Lyft is dead during the day but seems busier then Uber in the evening

Jimmy Bernat

If I was getting the Uber 20% PDB and my PDB+ offer you bet your ass I'd be qualifying for both I would actually probably still go for it even it was the 100 rides. I could kill myself for a few days lol

KevRyde

I like working days but Lyft is dead during the day but seems busier [than] Uber in the evening.
That's my sense as well, plus it seems like most riders traveling for business use Uber, and I'd guess that 75%+ of my DIA riders are business travelers. When I get a Lyft request, I'm now having to move the map around to try to zero in on the pickup location to figure out if it might be a hotel pickup - and therefore a possible DIA ride - which is yet another reason I'm not a Lyft fan.

Jimmy Bernat

Honestly I use to be all about lyft but after a couple months of focusing on Uber because of the PDB offer I prefer Uber
Lyft only advantage is it shows destination on arrival so I can cancel of needed before pax comes out
And tipping which usually makes me about 10 to 15%
But with being able to do select and not worry about acceptance rate I think I average about 40% more on Uber

ATG

Did you also get the regular PDB offer this week that pays 20% for completing 75 rides? I'm curious why some people - e.g. Jimmy - get a $200 PDB+ bonus for completing a mere 70 trips while others - e.g. Kevin and ATG - have to complete 100 trips to get $200. Could that be because we're already up for the 20% PDB bonus for completing 75 trips for the week?

View attachment 52840

My acceptance rate for week is currently sitting at 62%. I'm not sure if it's worth bringing that up to 80% for an extra $50. The PDB+ offer isn't clear about whether the 80% acceptance rate requirement is for the entire week or just the Thursday thru Sunday period.

I'm sure once I get into the habit of taking advantage of the new and long overdue ability to log out during a ride that I'll see my acceptance rate go up.

View attachment 52845
I got the 20% pdb bonus for completing 75 rides this week. My current rating is 4.83

DenverLadee

From what i read on a different blog, uber may be spreading the bonuses around amongst drivers so that everyone gets a chance and is treated equal. Lol