• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER's Fee gets raised while we still drive at a temporary 20% price cut.

Ready to sue UBER

• Total voters

dubz

Okay, so I hold grudges, but it has been 13 months since UBER made us Twin Cities drivers take a "temporary" 20% rate cut. Now I say again"Temporary" means a short amount of time and it was intended to increase ridership. How is it now that UBER decides to give themselves a raise $0.35 without any increases going to us, the drivers. The ones who own the assets? Now they will use this as a metric to state drivers are making more because at the end of the year our tax burden will go up by this $0.35. Yet, we see no direct benefit.
I'm done. UBER is full of **** and we are falling for it time and time again.
Due to their arrogance, and misleading ways, I say we drivers in MN form a class action lawsuit for lost reimbursement to force UBER to disclose what they are charging riders. Obviously they aren't giving us our contractual amount. Furthermore, I would rather see them fail than to continued to operate in such a disingenuous manner. True, we won't walk away with any cash from this, but a statement needs to be made.

Uzcaliber

Okay, so I hold grudges, but it has been 13 months since UBER made us Twin Cities drivers take a "temporary" 20% rate cut. Now I say again"Temporary" means a short amount of time and it was intended to increase ridership. How is it now that UBER decides to give themselves a raise $0.35 without any increases going to us, the drivers. The ones who own the assets? Now they will use this as a metric to state drivers are making more because at the end of the year our tax burden will go up by this $0.35. Yet, we see no direct benefit.
I'm done. UBER is full of **** and we are falling for it time and time again.
Due to their arrogance, and misleading ways, I say we drivers in MN form a class action lawsuit for lost reimbursement to force UBER to disclose what they are charging riders. Obviously they aren't giving us our contractual amount. Furthermore, I would rather see them fail than to continued to operate in such a disingenuous manner. True, we won't walk away with any cash from this, but a statement needs to be made.
Correction: it was 30% rate cut 13 months ago instead of 20%. And yes, rate cuts have never been "temporary".