Inshur

Uber's driver partner profile page!

450XD

Do they actually look at this page as all my doc's uploaded are still shown as pending or do I have to wait for the actual onboarding interview to have them approved/ticked whatever?

Hogster

Do they actually look at this page as all my doc's uploaded are still shown as pending or do I have to wait for the actual onboarding interview to have them approved/ticked whatever?
When I joined last summer, your first set of docs had to be taken for approval at interview stage, they take a profile photo and return docs the next day after a laughable 2 hour training? session

London UberExec Driver

When I joined, they took your documents to photocopy, whilst you watch their video and do their (Exec) test.

You get your documents handed back when you leave along with their iPhone.

450XD

I waited in a queue for ages, I stupidly thought it was almost a one to one or a small group process as the booking process seemed to allude to it.
Rather surprised to find I had to wait outside this building along with what could only be described as an interpol most wanted line up. I asked the man who appeared to be in charge of the line up why we have to wait on the pavement. He told me "because your not allowed inside innit" "I see" I said "why?" He then told me that "Uber only rent a floor and can only have so many people in it at one time" mmmm Docs were processed eventually after having to wait while they explained how to get your driver details online to almost all of the applicants 10 times over. I in the end just told them mine is done and did they want it? They took it and I then had to speak to this young lad who in between checking his facebook/tweet account and talking to his colleagues managed to take my details down. Docs were taken and copied by a young lady and sealed in a bag. The video and chat then eventually started and the the Topographical test. all done in 30mins told I had passed and sent me an email with it. Took my mug shot and told me they would be uploaded. they were uploaded and approved for about 2 days, account then disabled and I had to email them as to why, no reason just was I was told. So start again and now they have been uploaded for ages and nothing looked at!

Sorry for the rant, I feel good now unlike my fingers.

Have a good day.

sinbad 1

I waited in a queue for ages, I stupidly thought it was almost a one to one or a small group process as the booking process seemed to allude to it.
Rather surprised to find I had to wait outside this building along with what could only be described as an interpol most wanted line up. I asked the man who appeared to be in charge of the line up why we have to wait on the pavement. He told me "because your not allowed inside innit" "I see" I said "why?" He then told me that "Uber only rent a floor and can only have so many people in it at one time" mmmm Docs were processed eventually after having to wait while they explained how to get your driver details online to almost all of the applicants 10 times over. I in the end just told them mine is done and did they want it? They took it and I then had to speak to this young lad who in between checking his facebook/tweet account and talking to his colleagues managed to take my details down. Docs were taken and copied by a young lady and sealed in a bag. The video and chat then eventually started and the the Topographical test. all done in 30mins told I had passed and sent me an email with it. Took my mug shot and told me they would be uploaded. they were uploaded and approved for about 2 days, account then disabled and I had to email them as to why, no reason just was I was told. So start again and now they have been uploaded for ages and nothing looked at!

Have a good day.
Interpol lineup!!pmsl!classic mate&some of them are no strangers to police line ups

450XD

Interpol lineup!!pmsl!classic mate&some of them are no strangers to police line ups

Sinbad, I imagined that as well, felt a little uncomfortable had to say, shame they didn't hand out free coffee and doughnuts while we waited hahaha

uberak

One minute u saying document approved next minute topographical test
Uber don't do no topographical test

450XD

I think you will find they do.... I certainly took one with them and have the certificate to prove it my friend.

zazoo166

Uber might have introduced their own one since for X , similar to the tests for Exec and Lux.
I think this guy is referring to the ignition system which UBER started in which UBER acts as the cab operator who you go to, do the TOPO Test. So UBER has now found another way to deprive local Operators of the £35 or whatever they used to make from TOPO Tests.

soTuga

I think you will find they do.... I certainly took one with them and have the certificate to prove it my friend.
Do you have your PCO badge and paper certificate from TFL? - I recon what you did was to register with Ubered and apply for the PCO.

Keepitreal

Have a good day.
I hope your doctor gave you the correct vaccinations before queuing up at the uber office.

essexman

Yes uber do ignition thing they call it now as they need new blood its for people without PCO liceance who they help just the Murder and Rapists born in UK cant apply but if your from another country and a Murder or Rapist your ok.

And dont forget Uber is so so busy every one earning over 1500 a week they need all these new drivers.