Ubers down!!!!

LevelX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The pax app is broken and the partner app isn't getting jobs :/

Last edited:

LevelX

I've done two jobs during the outage and fear I won't be paid. As lots of errors while trying to complete the job etc.

So no more. Heading home till it's fixed

LevelX

I've done two jobs during the outage and fear I won't be paid. As lots of errors while trying to complete the job etc.
Ok.... Now uber is back, I can confirm I didn't get paid for these two jobs looking at my earnings history! :/

Anyhow some screen shots of the issues for those who missed it

Screenshot_20160701-070927.png
Screenshot_20160701-073617.png
Screenshot_20160701-073656.png
Screenshot_20160701-073939.png

Last edited:

LevelX

It did t even record my last drop which was like 20kms :frown:
I've got two jobs 'missing'.... Trying to work out how to contact Uber to get these added back into the system.

Ok...... how do I contact Uber for a job that doesn't exist to be added into the system!!?

joffie

Can confirm down this morning.
I was having trouble logging in so thought I had been deactivated. Finally logged in and then could not log out. Started getting jobs.. would accept them then job would dissapear.
Finally got a job and asked the pax if he had any issue said yeah tried to request 6 ubers and kept timing out and everyone complaining on FB.
Think its fixed now. Nice surge in CBD. Got 2 surge jobs so I am happy.

Tom2828

Yeah, it's happened before...

Just wait.... when it's coming back wait again and plot when it's surging more then login and start make money

LevelX

After todays issues in the morning, with about 2 hours of down time. I'm so over Uber!

I went for a few hours after it came back up, but just over it today. Crap job, long ping times, no surge jobs and surges that come and go in the blink of an eye.

This week has been a long trying mix of crappy jobs, crappy paxs and low earning hours.

I've also brought in a new personal 'policy', if it takes me longer to drive to you, than your trip takes to complete, then its a instant 2* rating. If you're nice I'll bring it up to 3*.

LevelX

Looking at the fangbook page, it still seems users are having 'issues' with the platform!

UXDriver

After todays issues in the morning, with about 2 hours of down time. I'm so over Uber!

I went for a few hours after it came back up, but just over it today. Crap job, long ping times, no surge jobs and surges that come and go in the blink of an eye.

This week has been a long trying mix of crappy jobs, crappy paxs and low earning hours.

I've also brought in a new personal 'policy', if it takes me longer to drive to you, than your trip takes to complete, then its a instant 2* rating. If you're nice I'll bring it up to 3*.
That's why you avoid train stations shopping centres etc

LevelX

That's why you avoid train stations shopping centres etc
Yea but in the morning, people are going to the train station, not from. So little hard to avoid those jobs.

Lools like drivers have given up and gone home!?

It's surging like crazy in the city

Screenshot_20160701-124947.png