Uber's bullshit.

The bullshit today with the network failure @@@@ed up everybody's hustle. They don't even acknowledge that shit and offer to compensate the loss? They haven't changed at all. The same greedy nerdy piker shit they have been doing from day 1. They have no respect. Clearly they are to dumb to realize the power of acknowledging a glitch that effects thousands of people would at least show they are aware of the effect. Who are the @@@@ing pikers they hire to manage this shit?

Fuuuber

IMG_0666.jpg

Strange Fruit

The bullshit today with the network failure &%[email protected]!*ed up everybody's hustle. They don't even acknowledge that shit and offer to compensate the loss? They haven't changed at all. The same greedy nerdy piker shit they have been doing from day 1. They have no respect. Clearly they are to dumb to realize the power of acknowledging a glitch that effects thousands of people would at least show they are aware of the effect. Who are the &%[email protected]!*ing pikers they hire to manage this shit?
I missed the outage. Mine's worked since 4p. Damn, they give out free money sometimes when there's an outage. Last time I quit right when it began and they still gave me some money.

CrashiusClay

While you were fuming about the uber outage, some of us were driving on Lyft, having a good ol' chuckle with our PT rides.

But then I accidently found myself in Oakland. For those that don't know, Oakland is East of San Francisco.

I wish I was Uber Dancer. I'm Crashius Clay.

So...Lyft Servers were "Unavailable" this afternoon.

I never find myself in Oakland, Milpitas, or Dublin.

I blame North Korea.

I am Schmancy.

Blue Poodle

So...Lyft Servers were "Unavailable" this afternoon.

I never find myself in Oakland, Milpitas, or Dublin.

I blame North Korea.

I am Schmancy.

I recognize the city of Oakland, but honestly have no idea about those other places. Not playing. I really have no idea where they are.

CrashiusClay

I recognize the city of Oakland, but honestly have no idea about those other places. Not playing. I really have no idea where they are.

Is the City of Oakland "The City?"

That is where Steph Curry plays (though he is most often seen in San Francisco).