Ubers answer to everything.

Vegas E

They will no longer drive for Uber.

Convicted felons will no longer drive for Uber ( assuming they get caught ). LOL!!!!

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jul/23/chicago-police-uber-driver-a-felon-with-gun-drugs/
Looks like it is back to the limo business for all the ex cons. Not that I have anything against people who have made mistakes but the limo side is just a better fit for most people with criminal backgrounds. There are limo companies in Las Vegas that hire ex cons (preferably with drug convictions) almost exclusively. I understand that the Taxi Cab Authority has also started issuing taxi driver permits to violent felons and people with DUI convictions. When it comes to safety and trust I will take an Uber / Lyft driver over a taxi or limo driver any day of the week.

Last edited:

Whoomp there it is

Looks like it is back to the limo business for all the ex cons. Not that I have anything against people who have made mistakes but the limo side is just a better fit for most people with criminal backgrounds. There are limo companies in Las Vegas that hire ex cons (preferably with drug convictions) almost exclusively. I understand that the Taxi Cab Authority has also started issuing taxi driver permits to violent felons and people with DUI convictions. When it comes to safety and trust I will take an Uber / Lyft driver over a taxi or limo driver any day of the week.
You may want to update your information. About a year and a half ago every limo driver had to go through an FBI background check including fingerprints. The ones that could not pass were not allowed to work as limo drivers, also they must pass a DOT physical every 2 years. Most also get 2 or 3 random drug tests per year.

Mosik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are so full of it. TA. Never gives permits to violent Felons.

Mosik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You may want to update your information. About a year and a half ago every limo driver had to go through an FBI background check including fingerprints. The ones that could not pass were not allowed to work as limo drivers, also they must pass a DOT physical every 2 years. Most also get 2 or 3 random drug tests per year.
Don't waist your breath. This guy is and uber plant on this board. He's just doing his job.