• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber's 180 days of change: How's it going?

ZZY

Saturday night I had an educational experience and I thought I'd document it here in case it will help someone decide if driving Uber is for them:

I try to only drive Uber Lux and I take all requests; I don't look at the ratings, I just accept and go pick them up.
Last night I started off the dinner hour with a couple of rides and wound up on Palm Beach. Next I did 6 UberX rides without knowing it. I could blame Uber but I must admit, if I put my phone in my pocket I can wind up touching the screen and triggering different Uber screens and this may have happened. Somehow, unbeknown to me, my phone got changed to accept X and Pool as well as Lux.

Looking back I can't decide which of these X trips pisses me off the most: Here is a trip from the Breakers to a nearby restaurant. The wealthy woman sent me a text to turn on my emergency flashers at the busy front entrance, which I did for about 10 seconds. Of course she didn't notice, and the valets had to shout her name several times to get her attention. My take:
PoolJanTwenty4.png

Or this one from the expensive Colony Hotel where 4 people had me wait over 5 minutes for them (of course I should have canceled the X trip but with Lux it's almost always better to wait on them):
PoolJanTwenty5.png

I took 4 lawyers on an X trip 10 miles North from the Breakers, thinking I was making $30 instead of $12, then was so happy things were picking up on Uber Lux. I got a trip to Kirby's, a small restaurant in a strip mall at Donald Ross and US1 and as I was approching I got a stacked ping from the same place. What was the odds on that, I thought as I accepted the ride, then caught the words "pool" on the screen as it disappeared. I made 50% of that $10 fare and was now in Jupiter:

PoolJanTwenty1.png

So I changed to Lux and went North and East stopping at Harbor Place where the only other Lux car soon parked 100 feet from me. Then I cruised by the Square Grouper. Absolutely zero Lux action as usual, so I turned on the destination filter, set it to the EAU hotel in Lantana, and activated X and Pool as I just wanted to go home and forget this screwup of a night.

Nice work on the destination filter, Uber. It's obviously the bare minimum of logic, but it's to benefit the driver, so I get it. Here is my 1st ride toward the EAU, obviously on X. I was 26 miles from my destination:

PoolJanTwenty2.png

DestinationFilter1.png

I got a stacked ping before dropping off. I was thinking how far off course I was and not taking it, but maybe it would put me back on course so I did, but I had to drive 2 Miles North to Mirasol Country Club for the pickup. Both of these trips required I stop at security and hand them my driver's license. What a cheapo couple requesting a UberX from a wedding at Mirasol, then telling each other in detail on the ride about each cocktail they had consumed. Morons. (To be contunued)

Attachments

Last edited:

ZZY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 trips on the destination filter and here is where I wound up, 37 minutes later, 14 miles later, and $15 "richer"' before expenses which the IRS says costs on average $.535 per mile.

DestinationFilter5.png

I was now 22 miles from my destination and near I-95, so I switched back to Lux and went home. This boondoggle destination filter got me 4 miles closer to home.

Conclusion: X isn't profitable; Lux riders are switching to X; the number of Lux drivers keeps increasing, Riders still don't tip ($8 in tips for the 6 X rides; none for the Lux rides), and be careful when you touch the screen of the Uber driver app.

ZZY

How long has Uber been working on their 180 days of change? Think they're sincere? Then explain to me how something so logically nonsensical could have been implimented in the 1st place and why it wasn't changed as soon as Uber promised to quit abusing the drivers?

Sunday night I wound up on the 'island' in Palm Beach at 6:30 pm. I had dropped off a couple at Buccan at 5:45 and a 3 some at the same place at 6:30. Both trip were worthwhile on Lux, about $25, so I parked as near Buccan as I could at 6:30. I figure 1-2 hours is about the normal time one spends in a restaurant.
I was the closest Lux to Buccan for several hours. Nobody but me got a rider from there. That was 8:09PM and I got one to The Breakers which took just a few minutes. When I got back, the other Lux as still there, this time illegially parked on the left curb on Australian at the intersection of S. County Road. Lucky for me, a parking spot opened up directly across the street from Buccan so I took it. I think the 2 of us were about the same distance from a rider, depending on where in the restaurant they pinged from.

At 8:42 I got my next ping. Not from Buccan but from the Sailfish Club at the far North end of the Island. Are Lux riders just looking for pickups an arms length away? Everybody North of me must have passed. It was now over 2 hours since my 2nd Buccan group had been dropped off. Somehow I had missed both of them on the rebound. Maybe they took a walk over to Worth Ave or the Ocean? They were both from hotels.

When I got done with the Sailfish Club rider, I went back to Buccan. I was curious about Sunday nights, now that we were definately in the 'season.' Buccan closes at 10PM on Sunday to new diners. The illegal parker was still there. I waited him out. He left about 10:30 with still a few people in the restaurant. Valet was busy all night and I didn't notice any UberX cars, but I wasn't watching all that closely.

Next thing was UberX started to surge just North of me starting at the Breakers, It got red so I checked it: 2.2 was the biggest multiplier, so I turned on UberX and soon got a ping from the Meat Market, a couple miles to the North. It was a 2.1 surge and I didn't notice it was pool as well. I forgot about that possibility.
So here's what's so obviously stupid: If X is surging, that implies the drivers are scarcer and worth more than normal. If I take a normal Lux trip, that's about 2.5 times as much as Uber X pays. If I get canceled after 2 minutes has elapsed, I get $7 and the pax pays $10.

So why did the cheapo Pool pax who agreed to a 2.1 surge get to cancel at normal pool rates? He did it to me as soon as I pulled to a stop at the Meat market, where he spent a minimim of $50 for dinner. I noticed the surge was over as soon as he canceled, so I switched back to Lux and drove home. I should have left X on in case he pinged me back. I could have accepted it, then left him waiting there while I went home.

It would be simple math and programming to charge the cancel fee in proportion to the surge and type of fare.

And what's up with showing on the map his destination and a time stamp of 7:00PM? It was after 10:30. They got that part right.
PoolCancel1.png

ZZY

Are you thinking about getting a Lux car and taking those long trips to Miami for some easy money? Here's some food for thought. Today I got a rider to South Beach from West Palm. It was 68 miles my share was $148. On the way back (I've traced my route below) during the 5PM rush and dinner time, I went through areas that were crowded with Uber Lux cars mostly; only in North Broward County did I take I-95. I drove 82 miles on the return for a total of 150 miles. That's $20 in gas alone. The IRS allows $.53 a mile for business travel. A Lux car costs more than that to operate. Exerienced drivers have said the rule of thumb is $1 a mile overall.
If that's true, then I lost $2 on the trip because I didn't get any riders on the rebound. I've done this trip a dozen times in the past 3 years and almost never did I get anything with the destination filter on unless I did UberX which was always a waste of time. Without the filter on, I could have cruised Collins Ave and got a trip through stop and go traffic, most likely leaving me farther away from home. Driving Lux in Miami is interesting.... for a time or 2 before you realize it's not worth it.

Conclusion: If you want to visit Miami, sure, this is the way to get there (but you don't know when that will be). If you want to make money, this isn't it. The round trip took 5 hours and wasn't profitable.MiamiToHome1.png MiamiToHome2.png MiamiToHome3.png MiamiToHome4.png

ZZY

What great changes Uber is making for the drivers:
Thursday after a 2 hour shutout at dinner time, I was near PBI and it was surging 2.2. OK, I gave it a try and added X and Poo to my Lux. Approaching the queue, it said there were 2 X cars in the queue. I also got a text from Uber telling me about how quickly I would get a ride if I went to PBI.

I got in the queue a minute later and was surprised the counter was only halfway lit green and said 1-10 cars. If I was #3 in the X queue, why not 3 or 4 parts of the circle green? 2 minutes later the surge dropped to 1.5 and I turned off X and Poo. There was 8 Lux in the queue, so I moved on.

Great driver experience, uber. Do they think I will be lured into that trap again?

ZZY

9 years old Uber is, and I doubt they have spent any time learning or fixing the operational problems that become evident in a new type of business.

Last night, a Friday in 'season', there was not much business for Lux and lots of cars. I decided to hang out at Buccan as it was very busy. Always 2 or more Lux a stone's throw away from the front door. One was parked in the Sunoco station and soon the Cops got him. Everybody else was legally parked. I got 3 rides between 8 and 10pm, all to the Breakers a mile away. $19.20 gross for the evening. Cha-Ching.

After 10pm, Buccan and Cachina's were the only active places on the island. About 10:30 along comes another uberX (they were getting most of the action at Buccan) with pax in the car and a Cop following. He pulls into the valet and the Cop turns on his lights and pulls in behind. For the next 20 minutes, along with a backup Cop, they shut down the valet service and their flashing red and blue lights are seen bouncing off the walls inside the restaurant. Eventually they let him go. I don't know if he got a ticket or not. Coincidentally, I left there about 11:30 and noticed he was next to me on S. County Road, with his phone dangling on a string from his rear view mirror, on his way to a pickup at the Breakers. Lux is a joke. Even the rich, no tip snobs are taking uberX.

Earlier in the evening I saw a black Suburban pull into the 1st valet spot in front of Buccan. Definitely an uber Lux as he showed up on the Rider App. He sat there for 5 minutes, then pulled away. The valets were busy and didn't bother him. So I got out of my car and had a chat with the valets. I asked one If he knew much about Uber? He said he knew all there was to know about Uber. I asked him why then, he let that Suburban block his valet spot when he wasn't waiting on a passenger?

He told me they do that to them "all the time" and lie about waiting on a customer. I showed him my driver app and what it looks like when I'm online but have no job, with the blue, then black, then map displayed from the top down. Next I explained what it looks like when they actually have a customer, with the gray top, dark map and green at the bottom with the pax's name. I suggested they look through the driver's window at his app to see what his status is. He thanked me.

I'm guessing that there are thousands of situations around the world just like Buccan, and I'll bet Uber has no clue about the problems created by their primitive way of assigning drivers (closest first), nor have they considered redesigning the system to make it possible for drivers to make a reasonable profit. So the situation now is a 94% driver dropout rate in the 1st year, and $1 billion loss per quarter. Uber on.

Kodyhead

Try posting in complaints lol.

I feel you are not being objective and leaving out important details like what kind of badges you earned on those trips lol

ZZY

When did LuxSUV prices go up? Tonight I was near Buccan again surrounded by Lux cars. Nobody but X was getting any action. 2 cars were parked illegally on Australian one right at the end on the left side. He left and 10 seconds later another LuxSUV makes the turn and pulls into the valet place. I was thinking he was another cheater without any riders but his uber light was flashing and a couple got in the back.
Do 2 people request LuxSUV when 3/4 of the Lux cars are the same thing? I was thinking maybe it doesn't matter much for a short trip so I checked and it matters a lot. Lux to the Breakers was $10.50 and LuxSUV was 26.40. Last I knew LuxSUV was double Lux. Yikes. Maybe the GPS assigned the driver in error for Lux? He was not the closest for sure.

Saturday night in season with many more drivers working Lux. Still, I watch the rider app and Lux is dead. Most drivers just sitting there. I was one of them. From 4-7PM by the Eau. Nobody got anything. Maybe the 2 near the 4 Seasons did because they were gone when I gave up and went home. 7 minutes from the 4 Seasons I got a request but they canceled as soon as I got turned around. I went home and left the app on. Sure enough I got a rider to the Breakers: My 4th in a row spanning 2 weekend days. I hung around the Island and broke the spell after waiting 1 hour from the Palm Beach grill to a home way North on the Island. After that is when I hung around Buccan until 11PM. No action for Lux and a little bit for UberX.
I'm not thinking about making money with Uber any more. it's just something to do around dinner time if I feel like going for a drive. Or something to turn on when I go shopping. This job is not a job.

ZZY

Monday and Tuesday from 4-7PM I got shut out near the hotels. Wednesday I was ready to go home at 7 but got a couple going 1/2 mile North of the Meat Market on the Island. It was her father and it seems they had never been there before. There was a 3rd guy who we waited for but gave up on. She called him and told him to meet them at Buccan at 8:30. It was 7:30 when I dropped them off on a dead end street with 4 big homes.

I went to Publix and then waited near the Meat Market for early eaters and my Buccan couple was my ace in the hole. I figured them to request an Uber about 8:15. At 8:14 Another Lux appered to the North, so I sprang into action and got closer fast. On the East side of N. Lake Way their street was much wider so I turned in there. Suddenly another Lux appeared out of the blue on their street on the Rider App. That could only mean a dropoff there. Did they change plans and have him meet them at Papa's? I stayed put and just watched him on the rider app since he was Driver App on.
He drove straight to Buccan, pulled into the valet for 30 seconds and then left. Any ideas what happened here? The most likely thing in my mind is that 3rd party told driver to pick up the couple at Papa's and that's what he set for the destination. Once there the driver offered to take them all to Buccan for $10 cash if he ended the trip there. They accepted.

What do you think? I know there's a lot of this going on because I used to go to the Uber lot at Perfect Vodka and could see it happening out loud in the lot. Everybody screwing Uber. Of course they passed a strict new law about that in Florida last July but what's going to bring it to the public attention is when one of these trips results in serious injury or death and suddenly the pax finds out the trip was uninsured by anybody, and the Uber driver has no assets. Uber will get sued because you sue whoever has the money, and the media will run with it.

ZZY

Today I tried the Honda Classic at PGA National Golf Club. They moved the rideshare lot about 100 yards to the North on the main road in and out but Uber didn't change their programming: all riders pickup point shows at the front door at the S. end of the circle. The Cops won't let Uber go past the Rideshare lot, so you have to physically tigger the Arrived toggle and when you do, there was no countdown timer.
I soon realized that none of the riders knew where the Rideshare lot was (I guess they didn't uber there?) so I started calling immediately to get them moving. One joker at 5PM didn't answer his phone so I texted him. When you get to the Uber lot, I had to loop around 3 times before the dummy worker (not uber) told me not to come back for the same customer. I was going to explain why I needed to wait 5 minutes to collect (and was also going to explain how so many Ubers were driving through pretending to have a pax without one) but he told me he knew all about how uber works and didn't want to listen.

Anyways, after canceling, I got home and that cancel fee wasn't there; also there was no record of the whole affair. It took 4 emails to Uber before they finally said: "We are aware of and working on an issue that's preventing some cancellation fees from showing up in trip history, but we were able to find the trip you mentioned based off of the information you gave us. You will see the cancellation fee as a miscellaneous payment on your next earnings statement."

Uber drivers were told to stay in a lot at PGA Blvd, about 1/2 mile from the uber lot so many were bluffing that they had a pax and cruising the Uber lot. I saw a Cop chase 2 Ubers off a side street, and a Cop at the entrance to the uber lot chase down an uber car on foot, then return to his car and go after him with lights flashing. Also ExpressPoo was active on my phone from the uber lot to FLL which I use as a default when looking about there. A rider could likely have got a solo ride to FLL for $50 on ExPoo. Lux was $198, X was $81 and Poo was $73.

Areas in Jupiter and Lake Park were surging on X at 3.0 while PGA National was rarely surging and never more than 2.0. People in the Uber lot were trying to pay cash as no ubers were available and the guard there was helping with the negociations. Nice try with the new law they passed last July. I got Lux pings on the way back to PGA from as far away as I-95. I don't think Lux ever surges any more, which is ok with me because Lux riders would just choose X before when that happened or wait out the surge. It was silly not to surge X at 2.5 at PGA so a savy Lux could switch to x and make the same fare immediately.

On the bright side, I got a trip to Wellington and a stacked ping from there to Palm Beach on Lux. Getting back to civilization from Wellington is almost always dead miles so this was a great way to end the evening and be away from the madness at the Honda.

ZZY

Unless you are willing to game the system, stay away from the Honda classic. A handful of lux are cruising the uber lot pretending to have a pick-up pax. After a few circles around, they have been closer than the legal drivers waiting where they are told to be in the media lot 1/2 mile north. Also, Uber tells all riders where the uber lot was last year. This year it has been moved.

ZZY

How much additional computer power would be needed to calculate how long each driver has been online (give them a 10 minute break offline each hour) and then assign the rider to the driver who had been online the longest without a job within say, 5 minutes from the pickup point?
It's things like the current situation which remind me that Uber isn't addressing the actual details of running their business, at least where it concerns the driver. This leads me to believe they really think driverless cars will happen so soon that they can ignore this part of the business, as we'll all be gone soon enough.

On the other hand it's been reported that 94% of the drivers don't last 1 year, which has not made for any decreases in the number of active drivers, but does go a long way in accounting for the $4 billion they are losing every year.

Here's what happened while they stuck their head in the sand at the Honda Classic:

1st, they created some kind of zone there so that all rider requests seemed to originate from the main entrance to the clubhouse. Last year the Uber lot was very close to this place, but this year, the tournament moved the "Rideshare" lot about 100 yards North and to the other side of the street. Uber either didn't know or were too lazy to change the message to the customers who were told the lot was where it was last year (and on the other side of the street).
Also, the Uber lot was far enough away from the mythical origin pin (and the drivers were not allowed past the Uber lot in that direction) so that the countdown clocks never activated and, in my case, when I was ordered to cancel by a cop and leave the area after going through the Uber lot 3 times, that whole 'trip' never showed up in my Uberlog despite 2 calls and a text to the pax which went unanswered.

The locals running traffic control would not let Uber cars hang out in the lot (too small) and told all the drivers without a pax request to go back to the media lot 1/2 mile away at PGA Blvd. Likely they had no knowledge of the closest driver getting the call and it seems Uber was still using that concept. Therefore the 1st scam was to pretend you had a rider request and circle the Uber lot as many times as you could before you were told to leave the area. Nobody told the Cops or the Honda workers to simply look for a name on the driver App, and take a photo of the license plates of the offenders. I even had one of those ignorant workers scream at me to get moving 1 second after my pax had entered the car and before they had fastened their seat belts, and got really pissed when I told him to relax.

Next best scam was to pull off into a circle drive 1 stop sign from the Uber lot where there was a big gate (not used much... a lake on the other side). Early in the week I saw the Cops run 2 of them out of there; by Sunday there were half a dozen and the Cops had given up.

I was amused how even the Honda workers were helping the cheating drivers who were in the Uber lot without a pax, get hooked up with wanna be riders who were offering cash. What's that, a class 1 misdemeanor as well as an uninsured ride?

And so it goes. Uber is still an operational mess and it seems they are either ignorant of, or are ignoring the details of how to make their business improve.

ZZY

For the Upteenth day in a row, I was legally parked yesterday near the Four Seasons and here comes a LUX on my Rider App over the bridge, then North, then into the Four Seasons. The Valets have asked me before to point them out, as they may be pulling the fake 'waiting for John Doe pax' manuever (and Uber drivers are not welcome to be on the property without a rider or a request), so I follow but don't see them. They had not gone all the way to the door. After about 2 minutes they were gone.

Today, same thing, but this time when they came out they turned South, and I was ahead of them heading for the EAU. I got the closest spot there to park in, and they parked 30 feet farther away, where they were of course when I got the next pax. It was an old white haired lady in a black SUV. Nothing wrong with that except I hadn't seen any ladies driving LuxSUV before.
I wonder if she already had that car and decided to give Uber a go?

Also did another long wait near Buccan on Wednesday. It was as busy as any weekend. In the 2 hours I watched, countless customers used the valet in their own cars, 2 Lux cars dropped off, and 2 X cars made pickups, with the pax anxiously waiting at the curb for 10 minutes each.
In the meantime, for about 1 hour a Lux was parked illegally in the Sunoco station. On that corner of Australian, there is one parking place on the North side, about 100 feet from the intersection. A Lux pulled up behind the car there, blocking that exit to the gas station and was there for an hour until the legal car ahead left; whereby he pulled ahead and was legal for the 2nd hour, until another LUX pulled in front of him to the stop sign at the left curb, thereby getting closer to the front door while blocking the vision of all cars making the right turn ont S. County Road. No Cops, no tickets and most humorous: NO PAX.

No Lux pax on a busy night leaving the busiest restaurant on Palm Beach from 8-10pm! 2 years ago there would have been 10 or more Lux rides at that time. What we have now is 5 times as many drivers and a fraction of the Lux riders as 2 years earlier.

Boom611

For the Upteenth day in a row, I was legally parked yesterday near the Four Seasons and here comes a LUX on my Rider App over the bridge, then North, then into the Four Seasons. The Valets have asked me before to point them out, as they may be pulling the fake 'waiting for John Doe pax' manuever (and Uber drivers are not welcome to be on the property without a rider or a request), so I follow but don't see them. They had not gone all the way to the door. After about 2 minutes they were gone.

Today, same thing, but this time when they came out they turned South, and I was ahead of them heading for the EAU. I got the closest spot there to park in, and they parked 30 feet farther away, where they were of course when I got the next pax. It was an old white haired lady in a black SUV. Nothing wrong with that except I hadn't seen any ladies driving LuxSUV before.
I wonder if she already had that car and decided to give Uber a go?

Also did another long wait near Buccan on Wednesday. It was as busy as any weekend. In the 2 hours I watched, countless customers used the valet in their own cars, 2 Lux cars dropped off, and 2 X cars made pickups, with the pax anxiously waiting at the curb for 10 minutes each.
In the meantime, for about 1 hour a Lux was parked illegally in the Sunoco station. On that corner of Australian, there is one parking place on the North side, about 100 feet from the intersection. A Lux pulled up behind the car there, blocking that exit to the gas station and was there for an hour until the legal car ahead left; whereby he pulled ahead and was legal for the 2nd hour, until another LUX pulled in front of him to the stop sign at the left curb, thereby getting closer to the front door while blocking the vision of all cars making the right turn ont S. County Road. No Cops, no tickets and most humorous: NO PAX.

No Lux pax on a busy night leaving the busiest restaurant on Palm Beach from 8-10pm! 2 years ago there would have been 10 or more Lux rides at that time. What we have now is 5 times as many drivers and a fraction of the Lux riders as 2 years earlier.
I also drive Lux in PB County.
The Lux Suv drivers are taking Lux,XL and X pings now tvat business is bad-in season.

ZZY

Good Friday 9pm: The lux cars looks like ants on a picnic table. They are also waiting at places you only go to at dinner time, not after dinner. Weekdays most of them stay home. That's the best times to work.

ZZY

Saturday, March 31, 5 pm to 7 pm: 5 Lux at the Eau, 4 at Four Seasons. No riders.

Sunday, I got a ping from a Restaurant near the Breakers at 4PM. I was 15 minutes away according to Uber. I accepted, then started driving, I was thinking I could get a cancel fee if they figured out how far away I was. It was 5 miles and on the S side of Mar-A-Lago and Trump was leaving for the airport at that time. After 2 minutes I called and asked her if she realized how far away I was.
No need to break the rules and ask where she was going. She asked me to hold and in a few seconds she canceled. $7.20 for me and she was likely going to the Breakers a $6.40 trip after I picked her up.
Did you know you can check where they were going on a canceled trip? It was the EAU, a $30 trip. However, I made the right play. Sometimes your pair of aces don't hold up.

BTW, there were no shortage of Lux cars on the Island Sunday. They must have had a rush and got depleted for a minute. I wonder if all those riders in the queue at PBI passed on this trip? They were all a lot closer than me to the pax. If I was in that queue I would have passed too, but I wouldn't have been in that queue.
Looks like the honeymoon is over at Wawa on Belevedere. Their gas is no longer cheap. Do the Uber drivers still park there and chat? It's in the GeoZone and was the most popular place to wait.

Last edited:

Boom611

Monday and Tuesday from 4-7PM I got shut out near the hotels. Wednesday I was ready to go home at 7 but got a couple going 1/2 mile North of the Meat Market on the Island. It was her father and it seems they had never been there before. There was a 3rd guy who we waited for but gave up on. She called him and told him to meet them at Buccan at 8:30. It was 7:30 when I dropped them off on a dead end street with 4 big homes.

I went to Publix and then waited near the Meat Market for early eaters and my Buccan couple was my ace in the hole. I figured them to request an Uber about 8:15. At 8:14 Another Lux appered to the North, so I sprang into action and got closer fast. On the East side of N. Lake Way their street was much wider so I turned in there. Suddenly another Lux appeared out of the blue on their street on the Rider App. That could only mean a dropoff there. Did they change plans and have him meet them at Papa's? I stayed put and just watched him on the rider app since he was Driver App on.
He drove straight to Buccan, pulled into the valet for 30 seconds and then left. Any ideas what happened here? The most likely thing in my mind is that 3rd party told driver to pick up the couple at Papa's and that's what he set for the destination. Once there the driver offered to take them all to Buccan for $10 cash if he ended the trip there. They accepted.

What do you think? I know there's a lot of this going on because I used to go to the Uber lot at Perfect Vodka and could see it happening out loud in the lot. Everybody screwing Uber. Of course they passed a strict new law about that in Florida last July but what's going to bring it to the public attention is when one of these trips results in serious injury or death and suddenly the pax finds out the trip was uninsured by anybody, and the Uber driver has no assets. Uber will get sued because you sue whoever has the money, and the media will run with it.
Hi
What car do you drive?
Thx!