• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberRUSH in Perth?? Me no find!

Bjammin

Ahoy everyone, my grand second post here... I basically just joined so I could find out of UberRUSH has kicked off in Perth as I would like to ride my road bike (bicycle) for delivery/courier jobs with UberRUSH... if anyone could point me in the right direction or throw up a link to where I could register I would appreciate it heaps, thanks.

Bjammin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your post speaks volumes of your character. What someone who is considerate of others would suggest is to be wary of Uber, not wish someone misfortune while belittling them. Your life is your punishment for being who you are.

Shored2000

Ahoy everyone, my grand second post here... I basically just joined so I could find out of UberRUSH has kicked off in Perth as I would like to ride my road bike (bicycle) for delivery/courier jobs with UberRUSH... if anyone could point me in the right direction or throw up a link to where I could register I would appreciate it heaps, thanks.
How long is it going to take for UberRush to come out in Perth ??? I have been waiting for ever.

Shored2000

Hi, I have heard about Uber Rush since beginning of last year. I have been waiting for this service to start. When is it likely to begin ????? there are so many drivers wanting jobs not just passenger pickup. I would appreciate someone to advise an ETA.

Thanks Uber