UberPro results?

JPilla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only thing that sounded good is getting an idea for how long or how far or the direction they're going before accepting a ride or whatever it was. It doesn't really matter though because bet they send you shit that had been canceled by noon uberpro drivers for being stupid rides like 45+during rush hr etc. They ARE phasing out quest though. I never chase em anymore anyways. That's why my cancellation is high and my acceptance is low. Guess they're kinda @@@@in themselves on that one...

JPilla

True. Uberpro ain't shit to me unless there's more money involved. And since I don't chase quests anymore, it's no sweat of my nuts.
Post automatically merged:

We'll lose it in sf too. Although i'm sure Seymour is out there suckered into this blowing gas driving 15 minutes to people as we speak.

Attachments

Last edited:

JLaw1719

Based on feedback from drivers like you lol. This company needs to go down hard.

I don’t see even anything about the extra time and distance rates in the Bay Area. I remember that being the “big” feature of this Pro crap and it looks like while they took it away from you in Seattle, it looks like it never even started here, unless I’m just not seeing it in the app.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Based on feedback from drivers like you lol. This company needs to go down hard.

I don’t see even anything about the extra time and distance rates in the Bay Area. I remember that being the “big” feature of this Pro crap and it looks like while they took it away from you in Seattle, it looks like it never even started here, unless I’m just not seeing it in the app.
Well this is what we used to have:

Screenshot it now, before they pull down/amend the web page.

JPilla

I forgot about that lol that extra 2 cents could've bought me a six pack at the end of the month. Now what do I do?

Well this is what we used to have:

Screenshot it now, before they pull down/amend the web page.
All they talk about is points. Unfortunately, I can't pay rent in points or badges.

Save money on gas from the most expensive gas providers..

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I forgot about that lol that extra 2 cents could've bought me a six pack at the end of the month. Now what do I do?

All they talk about is points. Unfortunately, I can't pay rent in points or badges.
No actually They did pay more on rides. I'll find one of my Pro Driver wage weeks and screenshot it

Screenshot_20190501-113634.png

dragnet

The extra 6% in pay is worth getting excited over? I'm under the impression that they could/will restrict quest to Platinum Pro users.
Actually, the example they offer shows that higher level drivers get higher quest bonuses.

Gibman73

Apparently the driver like us is Dara! Remember when he started they had him do a few simulated trips? That makes him a driver like us.