Uberpool top UPS

renzrazz

I had no uber pool cancellations last week was expecting the usual uberpool top-ups only received a Top-Up for one trip out of the 7 unmatched. Did anyone else have this problem. Been opening up fair issues with the Uber app of course getting the constant Auto answers that don't actually address my issue.

Actionjax

There was an issue with payouts. Uber has fixed the issue and you will see your top ups next week. If you look at last week earnings you will see a carry over amount that will go on this weeks statement at the end of the week.

Salman

My this week earning $230 so far and and balance $88 !!! Where did the rest of the money go? Also did not get pool top up last 2 weeks..

Actionjax

Like I already said. It was missed before the payment run. They have run it and you will get it next week when this week ends. I already see in being rolled over in the app.

renzrazz

Like I already said. It was missed before the payment run. They have run it and you will get it next week when this week ends. I already see in being rolled over in the app.

Was yours a missed payment for promotion or missing promotions. I had both. Promotions didn't hit bank account for awhile. But am stuck in limbo with only one out of my 10 unmatched pools for the week showing up in promotions