Uberpool question

vance1167

is blocking new requests on Uberpool rides "fraud"? I read stories about people being deactivated for "fraud" but is that considered fraud?

Ive heard of them taking away the "stop new requests" button if you abuse it.

Note: i only do this when im desperate for quest. I never do pool

poseidon

not taking pool and not accepting additional rides considered to be a bad slave to fuber and will face serious consequences.

tap on ur acceptance rate, it will tells u there

Julescase

is blocking new requests on Uberpool rides "fraud"? I read stories about people being deactivated for "fraud" but is that considered fraud?

Ive heard of them taking away the "stop new requests" button if you abuse it.

Note: i only do this when im desperate for quest. I never do pool

Please don't give Pool cheapskates an UberX ride for the pennies they pay. That makes them even more obnoxious next time and they feel they deserve a separate ride even if requesting pool. And yes, you're right - using "stop new requests " too much will lead to deactivation and they'll probably remove the option from your app - that has happened to quite a few people I know.

If you're desperate enough to accept pool, stuff as many pax as you can into your car; give them the "sardine special " they deserve and ideally they'll all smell like shit and be breathing in each other's faces like they should be.

Pool pax are the shit on the bottom of your shoe - why on earth would you be willing to give them an individual ride when they're cheaping out on your earnings? That's absolutely ridiculous.

LA Dispatcher

Please don't give Pool cheapskates an UberX ride for the pennies they pay. That makes them even more obnoxious next time and they feel they deserve a separate ride even if requesting pool. And yes, you're right - using "stop new requests " too much will lead to deactivation and they'll probably remove the option from your app - that has happened to quite a few people I know.

If you're desperate enough to accept pool, stuff as many pax as you can into your car; give them the "sardine special " they deserve and ideally they'll all smell like shit and be breathing in each other's faces like they should be.

Pool pax are the shit on the bottom of your shoe - why on earth would you be willing to give them an individual ride when they're cheaping out on your earnings? That's absolutely ridiculous.
BS, don't make up lies on this board. You don't get deactivated for stop new request.

SorryBluetoothOnly

Who are these people you know who have been deactivated from Stop New Requests? They are lying to you. If they were deactivated, then it was for something else.

The MOST Uber ever did was remove the option from people's apps due to "abuse" (using it to avoid pool matches). But that was only like the first week that it was rolled out. Ever since then, drivers have been free to use it as much as they want.