UberPool Propaganda

gg mh

I just logged on this to post. GTFOH indeed. Uber pro and not a single story from a driver. Yeah, there is more than meets the eye with Uberpool, cheap a&*s chief of staffs and writers, slave labor and abuse of drivers for company profit. Here is a real story from a real pro: Before I stopped accepting Uber stool, I met a few cheap a*&s, lowly folks supported by a company that does all to screw drivers. That is the story from a pro.

Nuke

When UberPoop brings the most money to them why not to promote it like it's the next best thing. They got those raving stories either for free from newbs, or for 25 bucks from a "contest" for submitting "the best uberpool story".

Another Uber Driver

I puked in my mouth reading that article

At least you did not do it in some Uber driver's car.

bollocks!

Never mind them, Here Come the Sex Pistols.................

We should share our pool nightmares in the link provided. I wonder if they'd make the newsletter?
No, but a plain black helicopter will hover over your residence and there will be a plain black stepvan that comes up your block. You will be just starting t to read an e-Mail:

Hi, kbrown:

Reilly from Uber, here. We have decided to end.......................

BOOM! BOOM!! BOOM!!! will come the knock at the door...................................

The door flies open and you never do get to finish reading that e-Mail.................................................

UberSaur

At least you did not do it in some Uber driver's car

No, but a plain black helicopter will hover over your residence and there will be a plain black stepvan that comes up your block. You will be just starting t to read an e-Mail:

Hi, kbrown:

BOOM! BOOM!! BOOM!!! will come the knock at the door...................................

The door flies open and you never do get to finish reading that e-Mail.................................................
Sounds like a riveting episode from the X-Files!!

UberSaur

At least you did not do it in some Uber driver's car.

Hi, kbrown:

Sounds like a riveting episode from the X-Files!!

TahoeAl

I picked up a pool rider in upper NW. She said the DC is not friendly place, we talked until the next rider was picked up. At the next pickup the second rider was male and said; "Hi, its very hot today" Not one word for the first rider. I jumped in to break the tension. But still no word from the first PAX. The second PAX said; "so its like that" I turned up the radio and dropped them both off.

I picked up a nicely dressed couple going out on a date. At the next pickup were two buds that were pre-gaming big time. The nicely dressed young lady was sitting behind and I could barely here her say; "You @#$^ picked UberPool"

fm2t

"I have a great story to share about uberpool. I picked up this nice couple one evening after dinner. I think their names were Bill and Hillary. Anyway, I went to the second pickup location and I picked up a young lady whose name was Monica. Well they were all chatting it up and I could see in my rearview mirror they were passing around cigars. When I got to the first drop off location at this big white house downtown to drop Bill and Hillary off, Monica got out and went with them. I'm not sure why she didn't complete the ride to her destination but she sure did fancy that older gentlemen Bill"
-Chelsea C.