• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberPOOl Pax gave me 3 stars........

Edman

UberPOOL pax gave me 3 stars for navigation, my payment was $2.80...
She said in her complaint: Uber driver did not arrive at the correct pickup location.

However, I was there at the correct pickup address that she entered.

She was the one that entered a wrong pickup address giving me a lower rating.

So I went back and changed my ratings for her. LOL

UBERPOO hits the fan again.

S1R

She said in her complaint: Uber driver did not arrive at the correct pickup location.

Yes it happens all the time and then then complain. First thing i asked them. Did you typed the full address or few words and then choose the address from the list. 90% of the time they reply that they choose the address so i tell them right in there that there must be some glitch in the system and that is why wrong address will show. Then i don't have a problem i always report it to Uber bcse i know they might complain as it is oir fault

pjrxj

Dumb Paxs. That happens to me a lot. After I figure out where they are and pick them up I show them the address I have for them. I also suggest they make sure the pickup address is correct when they order their next Uber. The next driver may not be as patient as I am. I tell them we drivers have no control over incoming pickup addresses. If they give me shiiite while I'm looking for them, I cancel and collect the no-show fee, which is sometimes higher than the trip with Select. BTW, I do like the fact that the meter starts at the wrong pickup address and continues until the drop off address.

tohunt4me

Quit doing pool !
It's not worth it !