UberPool Passenger Did Not Know I was Picking Up Another Passenger

Edman

Yesterday, I picked up a passenger that requested for Uber pool service. But she did not know I can pick up others on the way to her destination. So anyway, I picked up 2nd passenger and She felt awkward sitting next to a strange man I just picked up, He was drunk and asking her personal questions. But she kept silence and not talk to him. And he was getting upset and got louder. I was getting nervous and sweating like crazy…I hope she learned from her lesson about requesting for UberPool. Its extra work for minimal pay….I am not liking the Uberpool.

PTCGUY

Yesterday, I picked up a passenger that requested for Uber pool service. But she did not know I can pick up others on the way to her destination. So anyway, I picked up 2nd passenger and She felt awkward sitting next to a strange man I just picked up, He was drunk and asking her personal questions. But she kept silence and not talk to him. And he was getting upset and got louder. I was getting nervous and sweating like crazy…I hope she learned from her lesson about requesting for UberPool. Its extra work for minimal pay….I am not liking the Uberpool.
Then don't accept pool rides.

UberNWATL

I don't do pool anymore and fortunately it is not available where I drive most in the burbs, but one thing I learn early on was that if you get a pool customer you need to make sure they understand the rules before you begin. That way they have the option of canceling and ordering a regular X if that is not what they were expecting.

Edman

I don't do pool anymore and fortunately it is not available where I drive most in the burbs, but one thing I learn early on was that if you get a pool customer you need to make sure they understand the rules before you begin. That way they have the option of canceling and ordering a regular X if that is not what they were expecting.
Thanks for your advice

Edman

Edman
I'm confused as to why you were nervous and why you were sweating I think we're missing some information here
The man was getting louder and uncontrollable but when things were escalating to another level she was dropped off to her destination. Thank goodness.

UberHoax

These idiot pax hit random buttons on their phone and can't figure out why weird things happen to them.

If they cant take the time to figure out or ask how to order x then i dont want anything to do with them. Of course if theres a high surge they are no longer an idiot and I welcome them in my car without a matched ride.

Edman

Edman
I'm confused as to why you were nervous and why you were sweating I think we're missing some information here
It will be more confusing now with Uber Pool added automatically by Uber. No choice for drivers. There will be more complaints.....

Lottle Jotz

I had an out of town pax yesterday who didn't realize that she'd chosen uberpool until I told her another pickup was added. She asked me to cancel it. I promptly canceled it and accepted her $20 tip on a $12 fare.

I really can't stand uberpool and the result is that I refuse to drive during hours that it's more likely to be an issue--I've found that it is usually in the early evening hours and weekend afternoons.

Reversoul

The best thing to do is make sure the pax is aware that they selected pool before you even start the trip. Also make sure they know that all incoming pool requests are auto accepted.

I'm so glad pool does not exist in the suburbs...yet.

Edman

I had an out of town pax yesterday who didn't realize that she'd chosen uberpool until I told her another pickup was added. She asked me to cancel it. I promptly canceled it and accepted her $20 tip on a $12 fare.

I really can't stand uberpool and the result is that I refuse to drive during hours that it's more likely to be an issue--I've found that it is usually in the early evening hours and weekend afternoons.
received text from Uber stating that Uber Pool has been added automatically. Do we have a choice to cancel or Passenger has a choice to cancel at this point?

Edman

The best thing to do is make sure the pax is aware that they selected pool before you even start the trip. Also make sure they know that all incoming pool requests are auto accepted.

I'm so glad pool does not exist in the suburbs...yet.
Yes they do now. Did you get your text from Uber stating that Uber Pool has been added automatically for you to focus on driving. LOL.