UberPOOL mismatched

wuqingz

I think I hate UberPOOL ttm

I had a pool call from one of the condos at Dover and the couple's destination was at great world city.. when I was at river valley rd, the matched pool trip came in.. and it was bloody at great world city!! So I still proceeded to send the Dover couple to great world, as indicated by uber app... and they happily alighted, having enjoyed 100% of their journey in privacy.. and then the 2nd pool rider.. a lady.. hops on... she was merely going to one of the many condos ard the kim seng area within 3km... u guys can imagine my frustration as both the pool rides got 30% deducted.. when they are obviously mismatched and can't be considered as a pool!!

Emailed to uber and they simply insisted it's a match.. replied to them accordingly stating that both pool riders didn't even share the ride together and none of their routes were shared... they still kept insisting.. I replied and stood strong on my stand... ended up being ignored as I didn't hear from them anymore...

Just wanna share my frustration towards the yucky UberPOOL...

Oh.. one more.. Ard 930 am a reservist guy UBERPOOL from punggol to pasir ris camp.... clever stunt as he knows there won't be a match along tpe to lor halus .. and I was being strapped in ulu place... 5 mins to travel to another ulu pasir ris... hahaha

UberPOOL is freaking cool!

powerpoint

totally feel ur pain.

everytime i got a pool request. i immediately sees them as cheapskate. no exceptions.

i drive for incentive and make uber vomit incentive out as much as possible.

Once I hit tph or pacing myself with lots of time. pings i cancel either abnn or uberpoo trips.

Last edited:

Dtan

I think I hate UberPOOL ttm

I had a pool call from one of the condos at Dover and the couple's destination was at great world city.. when I was at river valley rd, the matched pool trip came in.. and it was bloody at great world city!! So I still proceeded to send the Dover couple to great world, as indicated by uber app... and they happily alighted, having enjoyed 100% of their journey in privacy.. and then the 2nd pool rider.. a lady.. hops on... she was merely going to one of the many condos ard the kim seng area within 3km... u guys can imagine my frustration as both the pool rides got 30% deducted.. when they are obviously mismatched and can't be considered as a pool!!

Emailed to uber and they simply insisted it's a match.. replied to them accordingly stating that both pool riders didn't even share the ride together and none of their routes were shared... they still kept insisting.. I replied and stood strong on my stand... ended up being ignored as I didn't hear from them anymore...

Just wanna share my frustration towards the yucky UberPOOL...

Oh.. one more.. Ard 930 am a reservist guy UBERPOOL from punggol to pasir ris camp.... clever stunt as he knows there won't be a match along tpe to lor halus .. and I was being strapped in ulu place... 5 mins to travel to another ulu pasir ris... hahaha

UberPOOL is freaking cool!
Hi bro....u r right...pool is bad for driver in term of fare taking n is dangerous to us driver n rider bec we need to take our vision off the road while driving to chk on the destination of the 2nd rider especially when we are on the expressway. I have express my opinion to Uber but same rubbish answer from them. And now I have refused to take on pool request....we all driver should all make it a point to Uber that if they persist with pool we will all boycott on any pool request n c how they can proceed with Upool...Singapore is too small a city to do Upool and they are asking us driver to subsidise for the rider in Upool....this is totally bull shit.

Observingonly

For taxis, pool means sharing starting point but hardly you will find strangers sharing. Maybe also one extra pickup along the way but that is guided by the first passenger. Some passengers especially the Ang Mohs will not be happy if you touch your HP while driving and will F you.

At first I though UberPool is similar to that but now we can see that it is like a bus service.

Driver4Hire

This morning i kana so many uberpool requests until i get forcefully offline automatically by cancelling all the pool requests.....

Haha. First time i see the app ban me from going online. Luckily only ban for 2 mins.

Dragees

I took a uberpool booking yesterday morning, started the trip after picking up the first rider. Second later, 2nd booking came in and I tapped to accept. But when I was changing my course to pick up the 2nd rider, she cancelled. The apps revere back to the first route when I move on. Minutes later, again the booking came in. I have to move route to pick up the 2nd rider but again before I can reach her destination, she cancel again. This goes on and on until my first rider in my car got frustrated. I told my rider to complain to uber, I can't do anything to stop the booking for coming in. Lol

Dragees

Uber use driver like suckers but the end result will hurt the riders more!

PS: Uber staffs reading this blogs, stop licking your boss ass and start using your f..king brain.

Jaswant Singh

I took a uberpool booking yesterday morning, started the trip after picking up the first rider. Second later, 2nd booking came in and I tapped to accept. But when I was changing my course to pick up the 2nd rider, she cancelled. The apps revere back to the first route when I move on. Minutes later, again the booking came in. I have to move route to pick up the 2nd rider but again before I can reach her destination, she cancel again. This goes on and on until my first rider in my car got frustrated. I told my rider to complain to uber, I can't do anything to stop the booking for coming in. Lol
The reason the pax cancelled is because he/she want to pay pool fare but want to travel solo. In your case you already have a pax so the 2nd pax keep trying his/her luck for an empty cab

renyeo

Pool is bad for drivers who ignore incentives to go for real fares but is a great tool to help hit TPH for drivers who aim for incentives.

I think this is an apt summary.

:wink: