Ubermike heading to Greenwich Connecticut

Inshur

DRIVERfromHell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No money in nj! Private’s arent calling
(Woman working) figures Connecticut trip back to nj or nyc will be over 3 digits.. but what about the dead miles to get there?
Got the blanket?

jerseyboys

No money in nj! Private’s arent calling
(Woman working) figures Connecticut trip back to nj or nyc will be over 3 digits.. but what about the dead miles to get there?
Got the blanket?
You crack me up. That's why you will always be a canary and live in the ghetto.

Need to change your mindset. Dead miles. hahaha SMDH

Ben321

He crunched his TLC plates so he's no longer the 3000/week driver. He is probably back to 1000/week after expenses living in the car 24/7. New Jersey is dead and oversaturated.

UberFooledYou1

He needs a bigger microphone
Ding, ding, ding, and the winner is, all Uber drivers who follow this model of success ?, don't forget the sleeping bag. Listen to what the miked up Mike tells you, he has the secret, and is now willing to share it for free, if I can do it so can you.
This video is just classic, reminds me of the late night get rich real estate infomercials.
I am sure people at Uber headquarters had a ball watching this clown.
What possesses people to make complete fools of themselves to the entire world is beyond me.

Last edited:

Andrew Dice Clay Two

Ding, ding, ding, and the winner is, all Uber drivers who follow this model of success ?, don't forget the sleeping bag. Listen to what the miked up Mike tell you, if I can do it so can you.
This video is just classic, reminds me of the late night get rich real estate infomercials.
I am sure people at Uber headquarters had a ball watching this clown.
I worked with a guy in a limousine company that worked 130 hours a week. His nickname was STINKY. I'm sure Michael smells like a homeless guy who took a shit in his pants.
Washes his balls off in the bathroom of Wawa in New Jersey. Shaves in the bathroom of McDonald's. Sleeps in his car.

UberFooledYou1

I worked with a guy in a limousine company that worked 130 hours a week. His nickname was STINKY. I'm sure Michael smells like a homeless guy who took a shit in his pants.
Washes his balls off in the bathroom of Wawa in New Jersey. Shaves in the bathroom of McDonald's. Sleeps in his car.
It's a sad state of affairs. Companies like Uber feast on these types of people, people who look for affirmation at all the wrong places. They think they are fighting the good fight, while at the next turn they end up in an ambulance and the morgue.

Andrew Dice Clay Two

It's a sad state of affairs. Companies like Uber feast on these types of people, people who look for affirmation at all the wrong places. They think they are fighting the good fight, while at the next turn they end up in an ambulance and the morgue.
Cab drivers used to say you'll be the richest man in the cemetery.
Post automatically merged:

His goofy hat ???

Last edited:
Inshur New York