1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ubermike $80k mistake

Discussion in 'New York City' started by MichaelxUber, Jun 15, 2018.

1. MichaelxUber

MichaelxUber

The Newark airport glitch is patched and he cant get instant ping anymore now he is stuck with a $80k SUV.

Attached Files:

njn likes this.
  2. edi vargas

edi vargas

He said its only for the summer. He already has his private clients lineup.

3. Punisher187

Punisher187

Those private clients will leave him once they see regular plates. They will know about insurance once an accident happens.

Drive2bFree likes this.
  4. Wardell Curry

Wardell Curry

Driving:
    UberX
    Maybe he should do Uber black in an Infiniti q60.

Kevin7889 likes this.
  5. edi vargas

edi vargas

Why if he has the navigator and the suburban. If you gonna big might as well go all the way.

6. Zubera

Zubera

We will miss him and threads about him :(:(:(

7. Vanstaal

Vanstaal

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, lived a young princess who awaited a prince who would give her everything she ever dreamed of... love, passion, loyalty. He'd be the sweetest, kindest, most heartwarming gentleman a girl could ever ask for. And he'd be perfect.

... Excuse me while I vomit.

8. tommy4689

tommy4689

Driving:
    UberX
    What private clients? The one guy that probably doesn't use him anymore? Lol
    Look the guy has serious mental health issues. He is also not very good with people. Anyone who comes across him finds him weird and creepy to say the least. That's number one. Number two you cannot be well in the head when you purchase a $80K SUV when the whole TLC/Limo buisness is falling apart. I mean guys are literally committing suicide because its so bad so you go out and buy a brand new SUV? Obviously something isn't working well up in your brain.

Yes you can still make ok money if you know what you're doing and have a big list of contacts. Uber and ridesharing is a whole different animal compared to privates and being a professional TRUSTED not CREEPY driver.

I think this is a good post for newbies trying to catch the Uber gravy train that has departed well over 2 years ago. Look if the guy who has no life and no family willing to work 95hrs a week cant make good money anymore, how the frick will you as a brand new driver?

P.S. regardless of my criticism of UberMike I will say that I give him alot of credit for his work ethic and dedication. He cant help himself and his issues but credit shall be given when due.

Atariq, VISAYA, Five Star and 5 others like this.
  9. He should have kept the LS suburban. What a dick lol

10. mackncheese

mackncheese

Yeah he really messed up getting the Navi I mean it was a beautiful buy but I would of had minimum 5-10 privates I know weekly “Guaranteed” all long trips minimum 100 per ride.. I mean Long Island is going to be lit and a trip from Long Island to nyc is nice very nice but.. since he mentioned it guys may flood it just to be an a hole... TLC DAYS aren’t over just over saturated..
    ubermike will be missed and yeah the guy works hard.. give him that

Top 10 ubermike moments:

11. I will say that the people with “serious mental health” in reality are the ones committing suicide. Suicide is never a logical way to go out and those committing suicide are a bunch of cowards. I have no sympathy for them, as a matter of fact let them commit suicide, just don’t do it in public where a child might see you and get scared for life because of their stupid life decisions, let them shoot themselves at home.

12. edi vargas

edi vargas

He still have the suburban

13. Radio_group

Radio_group

VIA is hiring .

Kevin7889 likes this.
  14. I don’t understand that guy, if he already had the suburban paid off how in the world he thinks that by getting an 85k new vehicle he’ll make money, now he’s stucked with th new navigator that lost at least 20k in value

15. EcoboostMKS

EcoboostMKS

Driving:
    Livery
    So i guess that solves that question. Not even a $100k car hides the creepy vibes that nut job gives out.

This one has to make the top 10

https://uberpeople.net/threads/just-traded-in-my-car-for-suburban-ltz.49999/

Lenny_yellow_cab likes this.
  16. Bluefox30

Bluefox30

That's crazy the most expensive car I would for this would be a MKT.

eclipse3256 likes this.
  17. Usman Faiz

Usman Faiz

How do you know that his billionaire brother didnt gave him as a gift?

LGC, Ms.Doe and 1974toyota like this.
  18. edi vargas

edi vargas

They like to assume.

BkS likes this.
  19. mackncheese

mackncheese

He had got the Navi because he had some issues with the suburban, but it wasn’t no where near 100k for a new car.. he put regular insurance and is probably saving more without the costly additional of having commercial insurance.. he hopes to use the navi in Long Island since TLC cars are banned there.. only regular plated vehicles but I heard it’s bs.. TLC guys get pings..
    either way he is out the door..
    Sucks megatron had to go

20. Because didn’t he say he bought it.... so the only thing you can assume is he bought it. Lol wtf?