UberListen??

JadeSti

so i got a request that said uberListen Wtf is that? Well I guess it's uber employes. Got a very nice lady, she told me she's an employee for uber I asked her what was new or coming also to raise our per mile pay and other things she told me there's nothing new coming and uber is NOT planning to raise wages for us. Also That uberListen is basacly employees getting free rides lol. I'm sure she will give me 1 star for asking for a raise lol. Moral of the story is we ain't getting shit lmao.

Attachments

• IMG_3750.jpg
    IMG_3750.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 150

amyuber46

Last week, I was in downtown Dallas on Select mode and received an UberListen request (4.9 rating) in the opposite direction during surge after the Mavs game. No thanks!

If I'm in Select mode, I'm not accepting a ride type that's not Select and that I've never heard of - especially during surge!

If Uber wants honest, candid driver feedback, employees should pose as a regular pax on a normal ride type but not during a surge.

kfeels

So UberListen pays like X or Pool? Any tip or are they allowed to tip with company money?

If you are an Uber corporate employee that receives free rides, do you:

Select Uber Pool or UberX?
Do you tip?

ROTA

I got like 5-6 times those pings, NO THANKS all of its.
100% came from Atlantic Ave

Paul GLI

I got an uber listen before. It was a 20 something year old chick right out of college who types up a spreadsheet about the questions the uber driver asks. They are not some "corporate employees" sent from HQ to make any direct changes based on your conversation. The only way uber changes rates is do to the market, competition, quarterly goals, etc. YOU ARE ALL JUST A NUMBER. Figure that out and you'll enjoy this job way more.

ROTA

I got an uber listen before. It was a 20 something year old chick right out of college who types up a spreadsheet about the questions the uber driver asks. They are not some "corporate employees" sent from HQ to make any direct changes based on your conversation. The only way uber changes rates is do to the market, competition, quarterly goals, etc. YOU ARE ALL JUST A NUMBER. Figure that out and you'll enjoy this job way more.
yes, thats why i do it simple.
I have just one phone, one car mount thats is magnetic and nothing else.
I dont open drivers app, i dont check who is around me, i dont chase anymore incentives, pdb or any other scam...I turn bouth app on, drive on places that i know i can get good stuff and thats it.. airport rides when i know its worth it, bar closes on places that i know is busy but its all the same sht everyone do too, but i dont toast my brain thinking too much, this job evolves alot of lucky.. you can spend your 10 hours in Boston and make 24o under insane traffic and i can spend 4 hours on a NY ride picking from Dedham or somewere.. You cant plan too much, just get into your fkn car, keep it clean, keep it simple and try your day.
I tell ppl this job is like go fishing, you bring your fishing stuff and pick a place, sometimes you get good fish sometimes nothing, sometimes you move around the lake to see if you get something and nothing.. wasnt your lucky day thats all. I work at nights only now, just to get less stress as possible.
I got a group of ladies that vomited on my car last saturday but that can happen to anyone, after 2 years i was specting it..