Uberin in a '98 Jaguar

NorthSideDude

Anyone else see this guy? I noticed him picking up some people behind me on state by illinois. Me and the pax had a good laugh. I have a picture but cant figure out how to upload from gallery.

Stlman

Never by brand new. I bought 2016 civic with 18,000 miles on it according to kbb it's supposed to have 22,000 miles

Zap

'98? I don't think so. 2002 is the cut-off for uber & 2004 is the cut-0ff for Lyft. Unless the driver photo-shopped the registration & insurance cards. :rolleyes:

leroy jenkins

early 2000's X-type or S-type or XJ Jaguar as a Uber = lmfao. Cuz supposedly those cars are reliability nightmares and probably wouldn't handle the punishment of Ubering.

NorthSideDude

Because he is a cu nt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170914-230744.png
    Screenshot_20170914-230744.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 94

chuber1

Is there a profit in Uber even your car
Works without a repair ?

After gas, insurance, tax and you labor

UberBeemer

Have you ever sat in one of those? The fine leather, OMG it's luxurious. They'll be super comfortable waiting for their tow truck.

Seriously, I know not all Jaguars have issues. But the three people I know who owned one didn't keep them very long.

Ditka'sSweaterVest

It's an 02/03 XJ...pre aluminum XJ engine (04). They are mechanically bullet-proof and built like tanks. Less than 5k cost makes for extremely small capital investment vs. comfort and cool factor for PAX. His depreciation cost vs. earnings would be less than most. A decent couple months has it paid for and the rest is gravy. Good on him.