• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

#UberHOOPTIE | Poll & Pictures

Should #UberHOOPTIE Drivers be reported to Uber?

• No. It's difficult saving money for car repairs, so fellow Drivers deserve a break.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Yes. Cars in disrepair reflect poorly on all Drivers & could be unsafe.

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Teksaz

Seeing how both of the examples above are probably on the Black Car platform making more than the poor X drivers, yes they should be reported, and taken off the road. Fair is fare.

JMHO

limepro

I have a small scrape on my rear fender and it bugs me to no end, I will probably bring it to my buddies body shop soon as I can't stand it. I was and wax my vehicles, I clean them for me and I take care of them.

Fauxknight

Columbus September '15. Just noticed he's in a handicapped spot as well. He was there quite some time as well, I did two runs and stopped back there for gas and he was still there. Got a ping the second I topped off as well, not sure if he was just unlucky with his pings or doing something else.

Attachments

Teksaz

Everyone knows those aren't uber black vehicles. They aren't even close. Even town cars were booted off in some areas. A Prius can't even hold my luggage, boot that shit off.
Actually there's NO indication that either one of the black vehicles are even Uber drivers period. I can drive around and take pics of @@@@ed up vehicles all day long and claim they're Goober drivers.

chi1cabby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually there's NO indication that either one of the black vehicles are even Uber drivers period.
You can believe or not believe that the pics I posted are of Chicago UberX cars. Both cars had a Uber sticker on the front windshields, and both cars had a White female passenger/s in the back seat and a minority Driver.