UberGLO optimizes Downtime while Improving Driver Ratings

On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it that you would recommend Uber GLO to friends and colleagues?

Results are only viewable after voting.

flylow

This glowing sign will help your passengers identify you from far away. Will help earn you more positive feedback from your passengers.

Price: $24.00
**Free Shipping (11 - 22 working days)**

Included: -UberGLO
-3.5m lighter socket power cord & non-battery type transformer

Size: 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 0.1cm (Thickness)
Color: white/cyan blue
Power: 1watt/pcs
Brightness: 80-100cd/m2 (high brightness of white on white off type)
Lifespan: around 8,000hours
Inverter type: AA battery inverter / Vehicle DC / USB powered transformer
Function of the button: on/off/quick flash/slow flash (available only in white)
Working voltage: 80-220v
Working frequency: 800-2000Hz
Extending wire: 3.5m
GLO001.jpg
20151228_210553000_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

flylow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think its a fantastic device. Uber should provide it for free to every single driver
Appreciate that you think so Owjan. We live in Singapore. I could happily ship one over to Sydney for A$40. Fantastic practical solution for drivers who want to make a first good impression not to mention collect your passenger(s) the most efficient manner possible.

Last edited:

flylow

Provide it free!!!!. which world are you living in. Uber then should let you retain 100% of your takings. lilxxxx
That's an interesting solution uber_rocks_aus. Uber is in the midst of delivering a similar product in relation to a rider's smartphone. Beta testing could take a year or longer. Until then this is your best bet!

TONY-T

I've seen it before and i do like it, however i'm not a fan of having to keep it connected to a cable the whole time. Is there a version that has a chargeable battery?

Uber2u

WARNING:

Most of these "U" LED lights have a blue glow to them.
Whilst it's not an offence to have blue lights fitted to a vehicle. It is an offence for them to operate (be turned on) on a public roadway within NSW.

This is due to the fact that blue and red "flashing lights" are used as emergency services colours and may cause confusion on the road.

I would take care if deciding to purchase and operate a "U" LED light on your vehicle, if it glows blue.

flylow

It's a very good idea in a way to be more easily recognized by those angry psycho taxi driver so u might get beaten up by them. I prefer to stay anonymous.
I think or believe Uber drivers will always have a hard time. Think about this Uber's mission is about making taxi industries steadily obsolete wherever they operate. The incumbent transport provider despises the new kid on the block and friction is not only inevitable, it's certainly expected.

flylow

[/ATTACH]
It's a very good idea in a way to be more easily recognized by those angry psycho taxi driver so u might get beaten up by them. I prefer to stay anonymous.
Whilst it's not an offence to have blue lights fitted to a vehicle. It is an offence for them to operate (be turned on) on a public roadway within NSW.

This is due to the fact that blue and red "flashing lights" are used as emergency services colours and may cause confusion on the road.

I would take care if deciding to purchase and operate a "U" LED light on your vehicle, if it glows blue.
Allow me to thank you for being able to address safety aspects of UberGLO. I think you all know about lights we have which come in different colours. Though do check with your NSW markets to make sure you're not doing something illegal. If indeed it's not legal over there then only turn them on when you're parked off road - at a parking place for example.

All this stuff is quality guys I'm not going to sell you junk; reputation, is on the line here.

Last edited:

drivindad

mine's more expensive because in the long run you need to spend more replacing AA batteries. Mine's more expensive because as you leave your car on a scorching summer day return to find those damn batteries have exploded and ruined your car dash :smiles:
Dude, that would only add on a dollar or two to the price. I could get those made through alibaba or global sources for about $5each.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/253506 - is a much better idea

flylow

g00r

I always wanted to put a 96*15 Hanover LED sign in on the back window...

Featuring messages such as
- Stop tailgating me @@@@@@@, I'm about to brake randomly
- Thanks for letting me in! you're a champ
- Ugh.. by forcing me to go around you on the left on a freeway, not only have you caused a dangerous situation, but you've proven how much a of a selfish @@@@@@@ you are
And finally
- Yes taxi, I am an Uber. People chose to wait here in the cold for me to pick them up rather than jump straight in with you, because they got sick of you guys screening them for the destination that suited you

Last edited:

flylow

WARNING:

[/QUOTE]Most "U" LED lights have a blue glow, not all of them. In fact I have a blue version that most probably get you pulled over by law enforcement as shown below we distribute 2 kinds of blue variety 'U' lights
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

flylow

flylow

I've seen it before and i do like it, however i'm not a fan of having to keep it connected to a cable the whole time. Is there a version that has a chargeable battery?
The version you see below uses standard double AA batteries. It also is the only type available capable of various modes such as slow blink and fast flash (strobe). Cyan or white. Thanks for your interest!
image.jpeg