Uberfool is here its quitting time

itsablackmarket

If Lyft follows suite I will ignore all pool requests until they deactivate me. Better to be deactivated than do a pool ride. Then I'll go support their competition in Austin on the weekends and I suggest you join me, the riders in Austin hate Uber and Lyft.

yamafx4dude

I saw msg pop up about pool but closed it before I read it. Are that doing that shhhh here? This is very very bad news if so.

Cou-ber

If Lyft follows suite I will ignore all pool requests until they deactivate me. Better to be deactivated than do a pool ride. Then I'll go support their competition in Austin on the weekends and I suggest you join me, the riders in Austin hate Uber and Lyft.
Do you make much more in Austin? Driving for whom?

itsablackmarket

Do you make much more in Austin? Driving for whom?
RideAustin no commission and 2-3 rides an hour on a Saturday makes it easy to achieve a decent number. It's not worth it though unless you work a really long day to make up for the mileage and that means you have to work some slower times of the day as well. But since it's all in the name of not driving for Uber/Lyft you know your efforts will not be in vain even if you don't make quite as much as you want to, which would simply mean you are giving up too early. If you stay long enough, it's worth the drive.

darkshy77

I'm not seeing any information on the passenger app about pool personally I would love it in the suburbs for my weekly trip my wife takes there's no way they would be anyone else added to the trip...... Dirt Cheap 30-minute ride winning

blackopps

I could be wrong but I doubt they try Pool in Houston because we are so spread out. Too much time between matchup probably. Houston has 3x square miles within city limits than Chicago for about the same population. Pool is designed for dense city taking pax from bus lines too.

yamafx4dude

CITI bank offered a promo to do uber pool with the CITI double cash back card. I sent them an angry email saying uber drivers consider uber pool a rip off and its not even offered in Houston to begin with and what was the point of sending it to me. I also said they should better research promotions before offering them. Just goes to show how disconnected these marketing idiots are from reality. All they see is uber from the riders POV.

https://help.uber.com/h/35d6c54b-b979-494f-9af3-21910290a07c