ubereats, who's worked in Houston doing this for awhile?

Crow

are you making less than doing uber x? I quit uber x Cuz I live in spring and the pay is shit.. any positive experiences with this? details would be appreciated. please, skip responding if all you're going to say is, uber is shit. we know that already

Richard Cranium

In Spring, your only chance of making any money is in The Woodlands, but it is over saturated and the rates are just too low to make it profitable.

I hear anything with Uber in the name is the same.

RC

Crow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a feeling it was pointless. thanks for the confirmation. and to the previous commenter, why the hell would I need a stupid tnc license to deliver food? lol

Richard Cranium

I had a feeling it was pointless. thanks for the confirmation. and to the previous commenter, why the hell would I need a stupid tnc license to deliver food? lol
I think he misunderstood you, or had a follow up if you did have one.
know nothing about downtown so I will hush now :smiles:

RC

Kmiles

All Uber Eats trips are in Houston.

NoMoUbrr

are you making less than doing uber x? I quit uber x Cuz I live in spring and the pay is shit.. any positive experiences with this? details would be appreciated. please, skip responding if all you're going to say is, uber is shit. we know that already
But Uber is Shit.