UberEats Restaurant List

UberDez

So I thought having a thread dedicated to listing restaurants that either do a good job of doing UberEats orders or fail mightily at it . I'll start with my experiences

Delvickios Broomfield -- I would cancel these as the orders are never ready , the staff looks lost, noone ever knows what's going on and they're not very accommodating while you wait (ie offering a drink or something) I base this off of 4 pick ups over a couple months and them never having the order ready

Firehouse Subs Lafayette - Not bad I had to wait about 5 minutes but then the order was missing 2 of the 4 items they did however offer me a drink while I waited which is always nice

Mary's Mountain Cookies Flatiron Mall - Great description of how to get to the restaurant and a spot to easily park , you do have to walk a good 100 yards round trip through the mall back hallways to get to them but they had the order ready and gave me 2 free delicious cookies on Pick up

Jimmy's Killer Cuisine & Cocktails Louisville - I manage this restaurant , we give every driver a free drink card when they pick up if they ever want to come in for dinner or just a cocktail when they're not working . Have the order ready 90% of the time if it's not ready we'll offer you a free Boylans soda or Fountain drink while you wait

McDonalds Lafayette - I've always said I'll never do a McDonalds order however I was 2 blocks away and it was a 1.8x boost so I did it they had the food ready for me so no complains but they did have 4 soft drinks in those crappy drink holders which could have easily spilled. Even though everything was smooth I'd only pick up from McDonalds with a solid boost

Qdoba 15th and Market Downtown Denver-- My only downtown delivery during a 1.7x boost they had the order ready on pick up there is a loading spot to quickly run in but parking can be an issue . I've ordered from here twice as a customer too and both times I got my food in around 20 minutes from the time I ordered

Phuket Thai Louisville -- Less then a 2 minute wait for food and nice staff , easy pick up

I think it would be awesome if people could share their experiences and maybe save fellow drivers some times if they do in fact do UberEats . I don't want this thread to turn into a I HATE UBER EATS or a place to B*tch about it

Last edited:

Archie Nelson

I only did uber eats when the first first came out. Most every location had food ready or within 2 mins. My biggest issue was everything was just starting so I had to drive 20mins each way for not much. I have honestly been rethinking and maybe do boost eats during the day.

Daisey77

Oh and I know there was some debate on the service fee. Uber was telling me 35%. It seems as if they actually are taking 35% from the driver. My brother just started and as most driver that are new, he has questions every 5 minutes LOL but I had him send me one of his payout receipts. My poor brother LOL yeah they're taking 35%!

UberDez

I only did uber eats when the first first came out. Most every location had food ready or within 2 mins. My biggest issue was everything was just starting so I had to drive 20mins each way for not much. I have honestly been rethinking and maybe do boost eats during the day.

I'd recommend only doing UberEats when there's a boost

UberDez

Seeing your posts about doing it during boosts is the only reason I even though about it. Plus it actually might help get in between rides. More money.

I mean it's not bad under the right circumstances , not downtown , restaurant less then 3 miles away . I mean it pays better than UberX or Pool , and I'd rather have a bag of food in my car then some jack wagon asking for an aux cord or a bottle of water

Archie Nelson

I mean it's not bad under the right circumstances , not downtown , restaurant less then 3 miles away . I mean it pays better than UberX or Pool , and I'd rather have a bag of food in my car then some jack wagon asking for an aux cord or a bottle of water

We when they first started it wasn't worth it. And that's what really turned me against it.

MichaelMax

I told Uber today that I had to wait more than 5 minutes for the food and the delivery address was not only wrong but the wrong street.
They told me they don't pay extra unless I wait for 15 minutes.

UberDez

I told Uber today that I had to wait more than 5 minutes for the food and the delivery address was not only wrong but the wrong street.
They told me they don't pay extra unless I wait for 15 minutes.

You should be canceling if the food is going to be more than 5 minutes. Would you please add the name and city of this restaurant. The whole idea of this thread is to learn what restaurants to avoid and which ones to accept

MichaelMax

Dickey's BBQ , Arapahoe & Havana

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-065646.png
    Screenshot_20170915-065646.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

UberDez

Gonna add a new one sitting at Tibet Kitchen in Boulder waiting on an order not ready was told 5 minutes it's approaching 10 minutes. However they do have parking, a bathroom and gave me a water while I waited

UberDez

Well I'm going to add to this even though nobody else wants to contribute lol
Yesterday I need 12 rides to get a $70 bonus and I was kinda hung over and exhausted so I just wanted to get it over with . I got a bunch of long UberX and Pool rides and still need 5 rides so I decide to accept Eats orders my last 5 orders of the night were all eats orders most with a boost attached

New Nagoya Express Aurora--- Placed looked really good and was new however maybe they should take Express off their name I had to wait about 10 minutes for the order .

GBs Fish and Chips on E Colfax -- Lots of parking food took about 5 minutes I ordered a cup of Chowda to go while I waited and they gave me a discount on it which was nice .

The Pint Room Littleton -- This place looks amazing tons of TVS and ton of Beers on draft they had my food ready to go upon walking up . In full disclosure I did stop at Walgreens to buy a few things I needed for the house after accepting the ride but before picking it up so they had an extra 10 minutes

Pho89 on Parker Road -- Awesome they have great instructions lots of parking and the food was ready when I walked in .

McDonalds i25 & Hampden -- Ready for me when I walked in craziest order 2 plain hamburgers delivered 2 blocks away lol and they tipped me $4 who pays $12 for 2 plain McDonalds Hamburgers .

Last edited: