UberEats now active in the IE.

Are you registered for Inland Empire UberEATS deliveries?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

hulksmash

Title says it all.

I'm active as a delivery driver already so I'm going to give it a shot. Please share your stories.
Any specific places where it's active? Or is it everywhere? Are we all automatically signed up for the program because of the setting to allow delivery requests. Or do you have to actively sign up?

Just Another Uber Drive

Any specific places where it's active? Or is it everywhere? Are we all automatically signed up for the program because of the setting to allow delivery requests. Or do you have to actively sign up?

They offered to sign me up a few months back so I said yes. That's why I'm active.

I don't know if everyone will just become opted in automatically or not. That certainly would be the way to do it now that we can toggle options on and off in the app.

The fact that delivery is available is being advertised on the pax app. And the UberEATS app says Inland Empire but really only delivery in the Fontana area and some areas right around Fontana is active. If you try to order there are zero food places listed, so it's super brand new.

Shaunizzle42

I was in Laguna Hills when my first UberEats ping popped up, gave me a long list of food to pick up from a pizza place. I was like oh hell no, canceled that shit. Sent an email to Uber to remove me from the UberEats platform. Never again.

Amsoil Uber Connect

I never signed up, but that's a moot point now.

I just figured, stay out of the food service industry. I was looking into instacart but I saw gathering all the items and paying with a provided card that killed it for me. But like everything else, once you learn the stores or locations of the restaurants, much easier.

Igsfire

I just downloaded the uber eats app 2 days ago and in the San Bernadino Area the app isn't even active, they have us going out to the fontana area east of the 15 freeway

Just Another Uber Drive

I figured I'd knock out 100 UberEats trips to see if I could figure out any profitable and legit angles to the job and at 58 deliveries I am not seeing it. UberEats is simply not profitable for me. It would have been much better back when our ride requests came at about 1.2 per hour as it would have given us something to do between rides, but with demand now high in the area Eats is simply a time-consuming waste - in my opinion. I will utilize the service of Eats though. Tip your drivers!