UberEats No ping tonight?

JFang

I didn't receive any ping from 8:15pm to 9:15pm at North Sydney/ Chatswood ? Called the support says nothing wrong with my account. Anyone experiencie the same issue or just me? Friday night suppose to be busy?
I'm doing Eats only

[email protected]

Not sure about your area but I was in and around Newtown and it was very busy. For some reason this issue affects everyone from time to time. I hear it from other delivery partners almost every day. I had the same issue about 3 weeks ago and the wait time was even worse than what you experienced.
Hope things are back to normal for you.

JFang

Thanks mate. After I posted on the forum I received one more ping and that's it for Friday night. Saturday night doesn't look good as well 5 trips so far from 5:20 to 8:00. Anyone also does Eats at north shore ? May be it's school holiday?

[email protected]

I doubt things are that quiet. Its definitely app issues. How many pings do you normally get?

I had the same issue 3 weeks ago. I would sit there for over 2 hrs and nothing whilst watching the same drivers doing numerous pick ups. It can be very frustrating. I tried telling uber about the problem but they just tell you there is nothing wrong on the back end.

JFang

Normally I can get back to back ping on weekend evenings . In general this week is a bit quite. BTW I do Eats in car.

Who is John Galt?

Normally I can get back to back ping on weekend evenings . In general this week is a bit quite. BTW I do Eats in car.

Just looking at the above comment and your 'nic' I'm beginning to get a little concerned.
I am just seeing the picture below and thinking, uh oh, that is J Fang :eek:

With the 'Eats Service', you do realise that the food picked up is supposed to be delivered, don't you? :wink:
I certainly wouldn't attempt to tell you how to run your business; ever, but if you are sitting in the car and devouring every order,
perhaps a different approach might give you more requests. Just a thought......

Fangs - teen wolf resized to 550.jpg

JFang

By in car I mean I deliver food with my car I think 99.99% person can understand it not sure which part of your brain is missing :smiles:and btw Fang is my real surname.

I been doing this nearly 2 month (20 hrs a week) and my satisfaction rate is 100% with nearly 200 drop offs so i guess I know how to 'run this business ' if it's a business.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.PNG
    IMG_0153.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 142