UberEats LIES

I did two trips yesterday for UberEats during their 8am-8pm promotion and didn't receive my $7 dollars extra for either trip. I emailed support about this, and like other questions I have asked, I have still not been given an answer.

It looks like UberEats is a bit of a SCAM. What are your thoughts?

YourPrivateDriver

That promotion is for uber rush aka Walmart delivery. The 1.3 is the promotion they were doing for uber eats, but I'm sure that won't last long.

Westside Speeder

Damn, it sounds a lot different out there in AZ. Here we just had a $27 per hour guarantee yesterday from 5pm to 9pm due to a "free burger" promotion many of the restaurants opted in to, and they kept their promise. Most of the time, our daily guarantees are $21 per hour 11-1pm (lunch), and $22 or $23 per hour 7-9pm (late dinners). I routinely make more than the guarantee anyway though, so...

astros1969

Damn, it sounds a lot different out there in AZ. Here we just had a $27 per hour guarantee yesterday from 5pm to 9pm due to a "free burger" promotion many of the restaurants opted in to, and they kept their promise. Most of the time, our daily guarantees are $21 per hour 11-1pm (lunch), and $22 or $23 per hour 7-9pm (late dinners). I routinely make more than the guarantee anyway though, so...
For ubereats? I have done a few deliveries for them and havent received anything about guarantees. In fact some of my deliveries arent showing in the app. Stopped by the office and was told "yeah our engineers are working on it but trust us , you will be paid"

backstreets-trans

For ubereats? but trust us , you will be paid"
I like how they think drivers still trust them. How many times can you burn someone before they doubt everything you say. It didn't take me long before all my trust in them has vanished. When they tell drivers that lowering rates will allow them to make more money you lose all credibility.

Last edited: