• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberEats Delivery Bag Needed?

How often do you use the Official UberEats Delivery Bag?

• Total voters

Lurking

Please answer the Poll. Uber would like drivers to use the insulated, zippered bag with the UberEats Logo. supposedly this keeps hot food hot longer and gives Uber some free advertising. They are available from Uber for different prices, generally around $10, and other sources may be cheaper. Are they needed at all? Are there better alternatives?

Many drivers got (purchased) an Official UberEats Delivery Bag, but stopped using it since Restaurants almost always supply their own delivery bags. Some restaurants purchase brown-paper delivery bags from Uber with the UberEats logo.

Tbc007

I ain't spending jack for UberEATS... I use what I already have. One is a Coors Light cooler bag, the other some gnarly looking cooler bag. Also no delivery markings so if ever there's an accident, I just claim I was keeping my own personal food warm.

Ezridax

I went to uber for an “official” bag, got a plain black one. So I don’t use anything official. Lately, I’ve been using a Whole Foods hot bag.

And what restaurants are you going to that supply bags?? Like... wouldn’t they want them back??

Lurking

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went to uber for an “official” bag, got a plain black one. So I don’t use anything official. Lately, I’ve been using a Whole Foods hot bag.
That's probably fine. :smiles:
And what restaurants are you going to that supply bags?? Like... wouldn’t they want them back??
No restaurant has ever asked for the return of the bags used for the food delivery. Some restaurants buy the brown paper bags for UberEats delivery, displayed in the first post.