UberEATS coming to Sydney?

Pureblonde

Sydney doesn't appear in the drop down box after you press the "already an uber driver" opton though.
I had a call yesterday from Uber asking me to join up however they couldn't inform me what the rates were so I decided not to join up. Apparently it starts in Sydney as of Monday 11/07. The only thing they could confirm is that they wanted to send me a heat bag that you have to have on you for every delivery which costs you $50.

TheHasBeen

UberEats sounds like a major hassle in Sydney. Finding a park within a 10 minute jog-walk of the food joint; getting it back to the car; delivering the crap to the buyer and if there's poor packaging and leakages occur or it's cold, driver gets the blame. Parking is the major issue though.

LevelX

UberEats sounds like a major hassle in Sydney. Finding a park within a 10 minute jog-walk of the food joint; getting it back to the car; delivering the crap to the buyer and if there's poor packaging and leakages occur or it's cold, driver gets the blame. Parking is the major issue though.
spot on, check out the Melbourne forum for some of the hassles and joys of Ubereats in the city. Also when its a apartment building or a office building and the pax is expecting you to deliver it to them on say the 17th floor. More time burned.......

Shock, Uber is having troubles getting Ubereats drivers!