uberEATS auto opting

Teksaz

They're prolly desperate for dummies.

I'll admit, I kinda like it. Once you get to know the restaurants, it's a piece of cake.

I find it more relaxing and gives me the chance to get out of the car, stretch and see hot chicks. Lol

Every order I've done has paid no less than $6.00 bucks and several in the $11.00 range. That's better than three or four minimum rides of $2.56 with some douch bag. Lol

BlueSkies

Does anyone know if Uber Eats is profitable in old Town area? I haven't tried it yet, I'm a little skeptical, but I thought I might try it one day a week for a little change of pace. Thanks

Teksaz

Does anyone know if Uber Eats is profitable in old Town area? I haven't tried it yet, I'm a little skeptical, but I thought I might try it one day a week for a little change of pace. Thanks
Nothing is profitable if you're doing it for Goober but I like it as I've said in several different threads. It's definitely a change of pace and that's what I like about it. You get the opportunity to get out of the car and see cool places that you may have never heard of and you're not dealing with pax. It's food and drink. Best little pax ever and they smell so good. Lol When's the last time you've said that about real pax?

Taxi Driver in Arizona

Nothing is profitable if you're doing it for Goober but I like it as I've said in several different threads. It's definitely a change of pace and that's what I like about it. You get the opportunity to get out of the car and see cool places that you may have never heard of and you're not dealing with pax. It's food and drink. Best little pax ever and they smell so good. Lol When's the last time you've said that about real pax?
I've had many passengers who smelled strongly of garlic. Does that count?

Teksaz

Hahaha Haven't had the opportunity. Most of it is that nasty health food stuff. Lol

I did get an order today from Fired Pie and it smelled amazing (omg, can you say garlic) but I didn't even take a peak. Lol

Teksaz

Lol Garlic breath and fresh cooked garlic are two separate animals. I'll take the cooked version. Lol

ACHUMA

Hahaha Haven't had the opportunity. Most of it is that nasty health food stuff. Lol
"Nasty" health food stuff? Spoken like a true American. You must be fat.

Get back to chowin' down those big macs, McRib sandwiches, twinkies, & sodas and stay away from that nasty health food stuff!

Teksaz

"Nasty" health food stuff? Spoken like a true American. You must be fat.

Get back to chowin' down those big macs, McRib sandwiches, twinkies, & sodas and stay away from that nasty health food stuff!
I'm the furthest thing from fat. It was meant to be a joke. Notice the (LOL) after what I said. Oh, you probably don't know what that signifies.

Lay off the achuma. It's affecting your pea sized brain. Just stick to Budweiser, It's less potent. Lol

Last edited: