• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UberEats' algorithm: first day VS other days

Beepbeep41

I only wish that the delivery drivers would actually use the food insulated bags and drive the car that’s actually on their profile when they deliver to me 🤷‍♂️I even had one delivered in a car with a dealers number plate you would use when road testing a car,so in actual fact 2 x deliveries in the car not specified to the driver.🤔 if they were picking up pax like myself or others they would be deactivated.
When my cars in the shop I’ll deliver Eats in the Mr’s car that’s different from my account... you gotta keep the $$ rolling in.

Golfer

When my cars in the shop I’ll deliver Eats in the Mr’s car that’s different from my account... you gotta keep the $$ rolling in.
Ok ,ok, now beep , your actualy a female / transgender / had a functional change down below the belt ,/ LBGHT ( whatever )
I have to be careful here as I have done my Discrimination Awareness course ( and passed, just )
So with 2 beep beeps , are you just small with a big avatar , or was ,the above , just a typo :smiles:

Wrenn

With a Suzuki,Corolla and Cruze put all 3 on your drivers app otherwise an uber eater can report 🙈
For someone who complains about no pings you’re breaking Uber’s no 1 rule🤷‍♂️,hope you don’t do it picking up pax as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spursman

I'm not going to be super suspicious; but before I joined UberEats as a driver, I was told Uber's algorithm assigns much more tasks to drivers on their very first day of work to encourage them to stay in.

At the time I didn't pay attention to those conspiracy theories until I joined myself. I can't believe it! 16 trips in the first 24 hours and the next day only one so far (it's 12:00 now)!!!

Could it be a coincidence?
Don't know about Eats, but (way back in the day) all new drivers had a "honeymoon" period of around 2 months. Was a rude shock when the tap got turned off!