UberADOPTS - Forget about kittens, now you can get a kid for a day!

Phildo

In a press release this week, Uber announced that they would be trialing a controversial new child adoption service in Australia.

According to their website:

“Following the phenomenal success of UberKITTENS, Uber’s new UberADOPTS service is delivering infants and children to households across Australia.

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Open your Uber app between 8am and 5pm.
2. Request the “ADOPTIONS” option in your app.
3. Once the child arrives, you’ll get to spend the day with the child and then choose whether to adopt the child or send them back.”

The service will be launched on Friday, August 12 in Brisbane and, if successful, will expand to other Australian capital cities.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full info is on their FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1234351886584740/

Note: Click on the Discussion button for a full list of questions and answers.

Geely Gangster

Is this for real Phildo? I haven't heard of something so stupid as this in a long time. I bet the child abusers and Pedophiles would love to have a kid for a day! Mind you I wouldn't mind a free baby sitting service to get rid of my kids for a day so I can have a day to myself! LOL :p

Phildo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is this for real Phildo? I haven't heard of something so stupid as this in a long time. I bet the child abusers and Pedophiles would love to have a kid for a day! Mind you I wouldn't mind a free baby sitting service to get rid of my kids for a day so I can have a day to myself! LOL :p
Read the Discussion questions on the FaceBook page....

tohunt4me

In a press release this week, Uber announced that they would be trialing a controversial new child adoption service in Australia.

“Following the phenomenal success of UberKITTENS, Uber’s new UberADOPTS service is delivering infants and children to households across Australia.

HOW IT WORKS:

3. Once the child arrives, you’ll get to spend the day with the child and then choose whether to adopt the child or send them back.”

The service will be launched on Friday, August 12 in Brisbane and, if successful, will expand to other Australian capital cities.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full info is on their FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1234351886584740/

Unbelievable if true !

So much potential for backlash !

I am convinced Uber management IS ON DRUGS !
ALL OF THEM !

THEY NEVER THINK THINGS THROUGH !

How about ,for $9.99 you can support a starving Uber Driver in the country of your choice ?

Fuzzyelvis

HOW IT WORKS:

It's clearly making fun of uber. But the comments are funny.
Screenshot_2016-08-04-04-52-23.png

Phildo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's clearly making fun of uber. But the comments are funny. View attachment 52621
I still can't believe that anyone took it seriously. I thought it was bloody funny.

Will there be a "no gingers" option??
Hi Thomas, thanks for your question. At Uber we are anti-discrimination and believe that gingers should have the same rights as human beings.