Inshur

Frank Underwood

I think we can all agree. Uber is horrible. I rank the following companies as the worst in modern US history:

1) Google: I hate them because they are a propaganda outlet of the US government and have made people comfortable with surveillance state tactics.
2)Facebook: Convinced people it is okay not to have privacy. Plus the CEO is a degenerate.
3)Uber: This company deserves a special place in hell. Made people think it's ok to underpay and abuse people.
4)Exxon: These jerks have found villain level ways to poison the environment.
5)Apple: Having a cult level devotion to tech is 'acceptable'.
6)Enron: Brazen theft was ok as long as profit was reached.
7)Monsanto: Loves to poison people indirectly.
8)Chrysler: Worst major automaker in history
9)Sprint: Shows the corporate world can make obscene profits despite bad products.

Link_upnyc

I think we can all agree. Uber is horrible. I rank the following companies as the worst in modern US history:

1) Google: I hate them because they are a propaganda outlet of the US government and have made people comfortable with surveillance state tactics.
2)Facebook: Convinced people it is okay not to have privacy. Plus the CEO is a degenerate.
3)Uber: This company deserves a special place in hell. Made people think it's ok to underpay and abuse people.
4)Exxon: These jerks have found villain level ways to poison the environment.
5)Apple: Having a cult level devotion to tech is 'acceptable'.
6)Enron: Brazen theft was ok as long as profit was reached.
7)Monsanto: Loves to poison people indirectly.
8)Chrysler: Worst major automaker in history
9)Sprint: Shows the corporate world can make obscene profits despite bad products.
As much as I dislike uber how in the world is exxon, Enron and Monsanto under uber!?!? I'm going by 1 means the worst and and 9 is least worst and where is BP at and Trump lol!! I had to add Trump just cause your a fanatic of him

Frank Underwood

As much as I dislike uber how in the world is exxon, Enron and Monsanto under uber!?!? I'm going by 1 means the worst and and 9 is least worst and where is BP at and Trump lol!! I had to add Trump just cause your a fanatic of him

Those three companies are just as bad. To be honest this list isn't really in any particular order. I just think these companies will stand out in history as enemies of the people and planet.

*Monsanto for dumping chemical poisons in the environment.
*ExxonMobil: same as Monsanto possibly worse for the environment. BP isn't as bad as ExxonMobil though lol.
*Enron: They made a spectacle out of greed in the modern era. Every person who worked there should have been sentenced to life imprisonment.

President Trump is actually a good employer. Don't listen to the #FakeNews and dishonest media. His employees love him. He's a great man. Hahaha I'm not a fanatic. Just a fan:smiles:

Inshur New York