Uber

Arb Watson

Dear Uber,

I recently went on a discovery tour around Europe. I stumbled upon a viking nation of Denmark. Upon doing some research I discoverd that cabs in Denmark make about a dollar a minute for waiting time. As a result I came to a conclusion that the time rate you charge in Boston is a joke.

Please pass this on to the new CEO.

Asher

Dear Uber,

I recently went on a discovery tour around Europe. I stumbled upon a viking nation of Denmark. Upon doing some research I discoverd that cabs in Denmark make about a dollar a minute for waiting time. As a result I came to a conclusion that the time rate you charge in Boston is a joke.

Please pass this on to the new CEO.
You guys can't compare Denmark and US... Denmark is a democracy, human rights there are something very important... No, you can't do that!!!

Brian G.

You guys can't compare Denmark and US... Denmark is a democracy, human rights there are something very important... No, you can't do that!!!

Denmark has a tiny population compared to the US. Denmark is what it is because how low the population is lol. The taxes there are insane there a long with more bs things people fail to mentioned a so called better nation.

Dutchie

Denmark has a tiny population compared to the US. Denmark is what it is because how low the population is lol. The taxes there are insane there a long with more bs things people fail to mentioned a so called better nation.
I just read a book about Danish tradition called "The little book of Hygge", it explains a lot as to why with high taxes and super cold weather etc, the Danes are still a happy bunch of people generally speaking. They were listed as the happiest country on earth for the past few years, until Norway took over that title last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...ygge-explains-danish-secret-happiness-t109084

Last edited:

RichNH

I just read a book about Danish tradition called "The little book of Hygge", it explains a lot as to why with high taxes and super cold weather etc, the Danes are still a happy bunch of people generally speaking. They were listed as the happiest country on earth for the past few years, until Norway took over that title last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...ygge-explains-danish-secret-happiness-t109084
It's the akvavit

So your all experts on Denmark? ( Dutchie your not included in this)

Brian G.

Ok cool but they're happy because they arent over populated.

Goodellsux

And human rights are not important in Murica? And we are not a democracy? WTF?

Yulli Yung

I said play cannot believe that there are people out there who think Denmark is a better place to live and work than the US. It just goes to show that Bernie Sanders and his band of misfits are having affect on the younger people. What a joke!

Delivery Mr.Guy

Don 't compare to Danmark, compare to Cambodia.
The rider told me He use Uber bike in Combodia , People there no need a car for Uber, they came with a motor bike took him to the Ankorwat which is 7 kilometer cost him $5 usd.

Tysmith95

The gdp per capital Denmark: 61,000 USD. Gdp per capital USA: 52,000. Gdp per capita cambodia: 1,200.

I'd take Denmark over Cambodia any day.

Bostonken

Denmark once called the happiest nation in the workd. Small population, one of highest GNP in the world. Taxes are high in Denmark but quality of life is very good. Recent flood of immigration has put little dent but over all I think no Dane wants to relocate from Denmark to United States.

Brian G.

Denmark once called the happiest nation in the workd. Small population, one of highest GNP in the world. Taxes are high in Denmark but quality of life is very good. Recent flood of immigration has put little dent but over all I think no Dane wants to relocate from Denmark to United States.
So I guess it's like hitting the lottery if you're born in Denmark huh?