Uber you’re scheduled ride pick ups is horrible. But thanks for all the extra cancellation fees

lmarl72936

Had one this morning too to where I was 15 min early.. I waited for 15 min and got paid a whole $3 extra for that 15 min i waited to see what would happen. (Experiment Plus it was slow AF anyways at 5am) (yes i was up cuz i was tweakin like a mutha)

FreakOfNature

Yeah they're getting out of control with those and they don't give you the time until you pull up in front of the house and all of a sudden you see the time and you're there 20 minutes early. They really need to give you the time before you accept the ride. But it is a better cancellation fee. I call people and let them know I'm there and that I'll wait five minutes, also I've been handed twenty bucks a couple times just to wait the extra 15 minutes.

Carbuncle

I will accepted pre-scheduled pick ups today. Huber had me there 15 minutes early, 20 minutes early, 20 minutes early. I am not waiting any time outside in five minutes for the ride or Uber. So thank you for the extra cancellation fees. You say you’re not a taxi company you’re a tech company but your tech is horrible

Uber says a lot of things. All of which are lies.

LA_Rides

Do you know how you have streetsmart and college-educated smartness. It’s sometimes just because you have a college degree really don’t make you a good business person.

So in Uber and Lyft situation these corporate executives might have a degree possibly but they have a mental disorder and they were unfit to run a business correctly.

They cannot even get the most simplest things correct. They can’t even have a customer service line where they can solve the most simplest problems instead of just pasting the script that don’t even make any sense to what you’re trying to get to.

So it just goes to show you got a lovely young kids with these degrees but there are airheads and they think that they’re smart but the really not. And now with all this college scam shit I don’t even know what to believe.

Maybe they all have fake degrees in there just a bunch of @@@@@@s in the room doing cocaine in and using up investors money.

Carbuncle

Do you know how you have streetsmart and college-educated smartness. It’s sometimes just because you have a college degree really don’t make you a good business person.

So in Uber and Lyft situation these corporate executives might have a degree possibly but they have a mental disorder and they were unfit to run a business correctly.

They cannot even get the most simplest things correct. They can’t even have a customer service line where they can solve the most simplest problems instead of just pasting the script that don’t even make any sense to what you’re trying to get to.

So it just goes to show you got a lovely young kids with these degrees but there are airheads and they think that they’re smart but the really not. And now with all this college scam shit I don’t even know what to believe.

Maybe they all have fake degrees in there just a bunch of @@@@@@s in the room doing cocaine in and using up investors money.

The fact that we live in a nation where “affluenza” is used as a credible defense is proof enough of just how perverse the entire system is.

Citizens have got to snap out of it and start holding representatives to account. And we really need to start demanding more information about the judges we vote for. Notice they’re always on ballots but trying to learn about them is almost impossible?

That’s intentional.

LA_Rides

The fact that we live in a nation where “affluenza” is used as a credible defense is proof enough of just how perverse the entire system is.

Citizens have got to snap out of it and start holding representatives to account. And we really need to start demanding more information about the judges we vote for. Notice they’re always on ballots but trying to learn about them is almost impossible?

That’s intentional.

You’re sure right about that. Believe it or not some people believe that the police is the one that dictates things but they’re really just working for the courts the judges.

So they do with the judges want them to do which is enforce the laws on the books but the judge or the jury is the one at the size your fate.

The only thing that I wish is That they do a complete overhaul of the judge system on the state level and federal level and make sure that there’s no biased when sentencing.

Meaning that the color of your skin shouldn’t dictate if you’re going to get more time. But the severity of your offense will dictate it. Equality for all

Tank_Driver

I will accepted pre-scheduled pick ups today. Huber had me there 15 minutes early, 20 minutes early, 20 minutes early. I am not waiting any time outside in five minutes for the ride or Uber. So thank you for the extra cancellation fees. You say you’re not a taxi company you’re a tech company but your tech is horrible
Why “you’re” in the thread title? :coolio:

somedriverguy

I had one where it had me show up an hour early. I told the pax that they will get another driver at the appropriate time (hopefully, not the pax's fault).
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they're getting out of control with those and they don't give you the time until you pull up in front of the house and all of a sudden you see the time and you're there 20 minutes early. They really need to give you the time before you accept the ride. But it is a better cancellation fee. I call people and let them know I'm there and that I'll wait five minutes, also I've been handed twenty bucks a couple times just to wait the extra 15 minutes.
Reasonable. At least the pax are getting smarter about it.
Post automatically merged:

Why “you’re” in the thread title? :coolio:
The whole thing sounds like his new phone needs more voice to text training.

XUBERANT

a lot of scheduled pickups at Dialysis spots...

I now know where they're all at..... so I don't accept them because I feel bad because they never show up.

Don't need that on my Kharma man

UberIsAllFubared

The great thing is, I got the cancellation fee, then 10 minutes later I got the same pax to lax. Nice extra $5.

This company is sooooo fricken stupid.