• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Xmas party

Qantas B

Any word on the uber xmas party? Where? And when? 7000 drivers and staff big space a lot of food and drinks.

whatsataxi

lol can u imagine the xmas party. Don't want to offend anyone so there will be no ham, no beef, no harsh language, no xmas carols, no gay jokes, no farting. We must all attend and just stand there silently waiting for some miracle to happen......... like actually enjoying ourselves.

I'll stick with beers with the family. Thanks anyway

sporadic

Meh, the party is a good way to get ants off the road and get surge started up... Any day that there is a party for drivers = surge hunt time!

lol can u imagine the xmas party. Don't want to offend anyone so there will be no ham, no beef, no harsh language, no xmas carols, no gay jokes, no farting. We must all attend and just stand there silently waiting for some miracle to happen......... like actually enjoying ourselves.

I'll stick with beers with the family. Thanks anyway

Damo66

I'd be happy to attend an Uber Christmas party, on the proviso that they pay me to attend, as it is work related and I'm a contractor so I won't commit time to them unless it is for reward. I'd accept $45 per hour to attend :smiles: